New here, 33yo F from PA

Options
Hi everyone. I'm Amanda, 33, from PA. I'm a SAHM of 4 boys. I need to lose about 40 pounds. I am terrible at sticking with things, so I need people who are going to keep on me, motivating me and checking on me if I slack off.

Replies

• HAPage24
    HAPage24 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm also from PA, feel free to add me!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am also from PA! You can add me if you'd like! MFP is the first thing in my life that I have really been able to stick to so if I can do it, so can you!!
  • jaskelley
    jaskelley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Western PA in the house!
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hello Amanda and welcome to this wonderful site,
    I'm 32 with 4 kids (2 girls, 2 boys) but I work full time. I tend to put myself on the back burner to for my kids...I am here for support and the friendship people in like situations can offer. Friend request on the way.
  • rorytate
    rorytate Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    35 year old from Ontario - plan on losing 50lbs to participate in Run for your lives 5k obstacle course...!
    lost 7lbs in 5 days because of the help of this app

add me if you wish
  • btm03
    btm03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I am a 31 year old, stay-at-home mom of 2 beautiful girls. I live in PA as well. Fee free to add me!!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm a 41 yr old SAHM of 3 children, from south central PA. Feel free to add me!
  • wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've found the right place to be! Lots of motivation on here :) Good Luck!
  • Vixen0113
    Vixen0113 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm from PA as well..Eastern, near philly..feel free to add me :)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Not in PA . . . but a 34 year old mom in NY that loves to give and get support ;)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hello Amanda,I'm Amanda lol also from Pa,feel free to add me as a friend also :flowerforyou:
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Southcentral PA here! Add me if you'd like and anyone else that would like to as well. We can all use friendly support and motvation along the way.
  • shannonperry13
    Options
    i'm also from PA (NWPA) :) 29 year old mother of 4 beautiful girls. add me if you want! i am also terrible at sticking with things and finishing what i start, but i have done really well sticking with this since february. :)
  • fluffysexyme
    fluffysexyme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Currently in western PA as well! Add me if yinz wanna ;P
  • kikiwilkinson
    Options
    Woooot! I'm from Pittsburgh! I'll add you! ( :
  • JenniferDLP
    JenniferDLP Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    31 yrs from South Texas, sahm of 2 kiddos. Feel free to add me, mom's!
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    New Here too :) 33 yo mom of 2 (DD9 and DS13) Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Tweet4421
    Options
    Wow you sound like me. I'm a 34yr old mom with 2 boys & a husband. I live in PA too. It is so hard to keep my motivation. but I'm trying to do better this time because it means alot to me to get in better shape. so you can add me to your list maybe we can keep each other motivated.