Starting a new me!!!

Options
Hi

Today I have started a road to a new me :) I have let myself go about 8yrs ago and have decided that i have to get back to that healthy road...since i am not happy with the way i have let myself go! So i gave up smoking 2 months ago feeling great about that and now time to work on the outside of me :) My sons and husband are behind me 100% but would like some more friends on here to be a great motivator and push me to not give up! I am watching my calorie intake and started Jillian Michaels ripped in 30, today is day 1 week 1 for me and it is a great workout..since i am not in the greatest shape it did get alittle tough...ugh..lol. And walked the treadmill for about 20 minutes.. I am looking forward to this journey and i know it will be hard but well worth it. I am looking forward to seeing progress in myself and everyone else :) Nice to meet everyone :):)

Nomi

Replies

• jillybean2417
    jillybean2417 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!! You will do great :) I cant wait to hear more on your progress! I just had a baby and am also looking for a new me!!
  • nakoma1267
    Options
    Thanks jillybean
    I believe i will do great too! As long as i stay positive and motivated :) I am planning to keep track of my progress. Goodluck to you as well :)
  • KingofdaBean
    KingofdaBean Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck.....I'll send you a request
  • jheffe
    jheffe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am also starting a new me!..will send you a friend request..we can all do this together!