Bikini season is around the corner..

Options

Replies

• JenniferDLP
    JenniferDLP Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm almost ready, too! lost all the weight I want I think, just wanna tone like crazy! add me!
  • Newhampshireboy
    Options
    keep pushing and you'll achieve your goal
  • alygover
    alygover Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! Even though I don't have too many more pounds to lose - I still feel like I have a lot of toning to do. I think I need some motivated "friends" to help me! I will send you a friend request right now...
  • momma2Lulu
    momma2Lulu Posts: 74
    Options
    just bought mine yesterday and need to work on toning for it :) plus a few extra pounds...
  • Ariane624
    Ariane624 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes! Thinking of prancing around in a bikini is a HUGE motivator! Stick with it everyone!
  • nchertok
    nchertok Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yeah bikini season! I haven't had one of those since I about 5 years ago before I was pregnant. Being of small height, the weight does show so I would like to get it off and keep it off and hopefully go on a nice vacation this summer and showdown of my results to my husband! need help in stating motivated though so I hope that this works! :-)
  • Aaronwrench
    Options
    and i'm definitely ready to rock mine! I just need help of new friends to help me to stay focused and not lose my motivation. I feel like this is my time to blast away these last 15lbs that i've been lugging around for the last year.

ha this thread is a great motivator! glad to know we all think alike! beach party this summer!!!?
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I havnt worn a bikini in so long and am hoping to by august i could use all the motivation I can get add me if you want to.
  • mjanemorgan
    mjanemorgan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I bought a bikini yesterday. This is my first since I was a little girl. I'm nervous as heck about it. I still have some body fat to shed before I can feel comfortable in it. This damn lower ab pouch just refuses to vanish. I'm focusing more on strength now in hopes of getting my wiggly bits tightened up. You can add me if you want.

I know how you feel! i've just done the exact same thing! bought one but feel too scared to wear it when I go away at the end of the month! I have the lower pouch problem too! I've just started doing strength training too-good luck :)
  • beckyg101
    beckyg101 Posts: 30
    Options
    My Bikinis arrived yesterday - gave my man a little fashion show. I am feeling SMOKIN'! Still just want to lose a few more pounds and am doing ab workouts everyday now - ONLY 9 DAYS to go!! Woo

Add me! Add me! Because we are great! :)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I have never ever worn one. At any point in my life. Not sure this will be the summer. We'll see. I do want one of those cute retro ones. But I am not buying one as motivation. I need a bra sized suit, so there is no need to get one now as my size is shifting, and I am not close enough to goal to know what my bra size might be.

Hopefully I'll be able to wear something like this soon!
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=54681045

Love the retro high waisted ones. :)
  • odayk1
    odayk1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im trying to lose 10lbs and it's a struggle! I just started this plan Monday and have been working out religiously twice a day and staying under the calorie intake. Hoping to lose 5lbs in 5 weeks.
  • N_Bridgeman
    N_Bridgeman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Every Year I want to loose the last 10 for summer. Lets do it this year!! Anyone feel free to add me :D
  • Por2gueseMama
    Por2gueseMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am getting pretty ready my bikini is waiting :D
    Add me :D
    -Angela
  • Por2gueseMama
    Por2gueseMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough bikini season keeps me motivated to:)

I so agree!! Its a good motivation tool!!!
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yes! Thinking of prancing around in a bikini is a HUGE motivator! Stick with it everyone!

Yup :)
  • rockinzulie
    Options
    This is the exact reason I am on MFP. I joined a while ago, lost motivation and now with bikini season right around the corner I really need to get motivated to help me lose the extra 10-15lbs to look awesome in my suit. Feel free to add me
  • Warianna
    Warianna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get ready for bikini season too. Got to wear one this year.
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough bikini season keeps me motivated too:)

^^^ My thoughts exactly
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I've got the last 10 to lose by summer as well.. feel free to add :)