Where am I going wrong?

Options
Gosh, any advice would be so gratefully received right now.
I have 10lb left to shift but the last few weeks I've hit a plateau and can't see where I'm going wrong.
I work-out twice a day most days: high intensity interval training/kettlebell & boxercise class in the morning; bootcamp or roller derby training in the evenings. I put a lot of effort in, often feeling exhausted after a training session.
I keep my calorie intake to between 1200-1300 a day.
I had been losing 1lb a week, which although I was a little disappointed with, was steady and better than nothing at all.
I feel quite dis-heartened atm. I feel like I'm constantly working-out, at the expense of other parts of my life, yet seeing no benefits for it. Strangely enough, I stopped losing weight when I upped the number of times I work out during the week.
Anyone had similar happen to them, and/or have any idea's of how I could kick start things?
Thanks
Miranda x

Replies

• MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I can't see your diary but I'm going to assume your problem is you upped the amount of calories you were burning and may not be eating enough to fuel all the workouts.

1200-1300 calories a day for the exercise you described seemed low...but again, without having more info, it's hard to tell. That would be the first area I'd look, if I were you.

Best of luck.
  • moonblessed
    moonblessed Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi MyFeisty, thanks for the reply : ) I've changed my diary settings now - sorry, didnt realise I was keeping the secret : )
    I hadnt thought of it like that before...I guess in my mind, I'm thinking that the bigger the caloric deficit, the easier it should be to shift the weight. I wonder if I am actually causing my body to hold onto fat instead. I know I am certainly hungrier now than I ever was before I upped my exercise.
    Miranda
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I wrote you back woman :)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    You need to eat three meals plus snacks everyday
    your eating far to few calories with the exercise you are
    doing that is dangerous, eat more and your scale will move :)