Friends Needed

Options

Replies

• NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    New to this site. Looking for support too :-)
  • Mogwai1985
    Options
    You can add me. I am always looking to give and receive support. : )
  • merila
    merila Posts: 4
    Options
    I'll be your friend too! I started this journey in January. I was 2 pts away from being diabetic. Just got my lab results back and I am no longer in the danger zone and I plan on keeping it that way! It's hard and accountbility helps the most!!
  • GeneMT
    GeneMT Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me too please. I am 47 as well looking to lose around 40-50 lbs also. Thanks.
  • syam3000
    syam3000 Posts: 37
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always looking for new friends on here :) Welcome!
  • trishdhumphrey
    trishdhumphrey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You can always add me.
  • ttillman19
    ttillman19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started in Januaryish. I have lost the weight and gained it back too. Looking for something I can do for life. Feel free to add me, I could use some support.
  • jlpdelorme
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • DeirdreWhite1
    Options
    I joinedin Januray 2012. I was really on a roll, down 23 lbs. I took a few weeks off recently and I am afraid to get on the scale. My plan is to eat within my goal this week and then get on the scale next week to see how bad the damage is. ha ha Please add me as a friend. I need all the support I can get!!
  • KySny82
    KySny82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Anyone may feel free to add me, but please include a brief message with your request. I'm on MFP every day & love to give support, encouragement, & congrats when they're needed. This is a lifestyle change for me, since 30 is determinedly knocking on my door. I've got approximately 15-20 more lbs to go before I'm at the weight I'd like to maintain; I'm currently at a plateau, so any extra encouragement or advice would be great. I'm looking forward to making new friends - we can do this!! :smile:
  • loutuck
    loutuck Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

Add me. I recently lost 50#, but once I quit paying attention to what I eat I put 10# back on. Very annoyed with myself.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me (that goes for anyone). I've been doing MFP for a little over 2 months and working on weight loss for over 5 months. It's been a process, but I'm working on making this a life change. I thought I could do this on my on (I started that way to prove I could do it) but realized that the support of people going through the same thing can be so powerful. I've lost about 30 lbs and want to lose another 60, but log in almost every day.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to give support: ).
  • jburls23
    jburls23 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi!! I'm new too, looking for mfp friends... Ive been so impressed, such a supportive network of people! Anyone can add me if they like :smile:
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    39 here, losing weight for health reasons as well... my current status is "UN" and I'd like to change it to "Very". lol

I am on daily and do comment regularly.

Anyone can feel free to add me if they would like.
  • maggyrose5113
    maggyrose5113 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am rejoining as well. My goal is a 25 lb. weight loss. Met a goal one time, need the motivation to get back on track. It's tough if family isn't that supportive. I need a friend to help motivate and remind me to stick with it. Thanks.
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    hi! I'll be your friend :D I'm pretty new, and I have to say--the people here keep me coming back!
    Sending a request now, have a great Monday!
  • jheffe
    jheffe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request!
  • math1182
    math1182 Posts: 15
    Options
    Add me! I'm 43, and on day 1. I need some friends to keep me posting and logging every day. Good Luck
  • METR22
    METR22 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new and looking to add a few people to chat with about food and exercise. Really need to get back in shape! Add me!:)