hello all first day here :)

Options
hello everyone happy monday :)
its my first day here and i cant wait to start.:) im looking for supportive friends. i live in essex in the uk im 26 and i want to lose about 30 lbs this year. :) look forward to speaking with u xxx

Replies

• RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on here for 2 weeks now, I log on most days so please feel free to add me.
  • frillypantz
    frillypantz Posts: 134
    Options
    Heya, i'm a daily user always looking for more support and to give xxx
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me if you like :)
  • martina123321
    Options
    Hi I have been on here nearly a year. It help me lose a stone last year but due to some probs I have gained that back. I started again on wedensday and have lost nearly 3lbs so far. Feel free to add me and my friends. Good luck on your journey xx
  • dazzyshaw
    dazzyshaw Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me that's goes for anyone it's always good to read other peoples activities n foods
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello from sunny suffolk xx

Feel free to add me if you like
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm also in the UK
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the journey! This works if you work it feel free to add me if you'd like!:smile:
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a little over 2 months and working on weight loss for about 5 months now. I initially was doing this on my own, but have learned that it's great to reach out and share successes and tips. Good luck with your journey.
  • jgarrisond
    jgarrisond Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi..I have been here since Jan of this year..I have lost 5 inches off my waist and a total of 20lbs, so it does work..feel free to add me I know having friends on MFP makes it easier.
  • Nelliekins29
    Nelliekins29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Another in the UK here - successfully lost with MFP in the past and have just rejoined to lose a little more. Feel free to add me - I need more "friends"!
  • Lucylikesrunning
    Options
    Hiya!
    I'm in Surrey, 29 and wanting to lose 20lbs. Let's do it! Woo!
  • Paula21666
    Options
    Welcome...I've been on here for a month and find this site and the people great. The support is wonderful! I love it...it's my new facebook!
  • kcggirl
    kcggirl Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome. I have logged on 15 days in a row! Started first of the year but did not stick with it. Then I added some friends and it makes all the diffrence in the world! everyone is supportive and everyone wants the same thing- to be healthier. I will send you a friend request I am in the US - Kentucky actually. Hoping to survice Ky Derby Week (tons of fun!) without gaining any weight!
  • cuddles1225
    cuddles1225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day also and I am having a little trouble entering the exercise I did this morning. Can anyone offer some advice...Thanks
  • math1182
    math1182 Posts: 15
    Options
    BY all mean add me. I'm in the UK and on day 1 too. Good Luck
  • Jacquerwin
    Options
    I just started today too-so far, so good
  • LoveAustralia
    LoveAustralia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Day 5 for me! Am living in the UK currently and could definitely use some encouragement and am a great encourager. Already have so much motivation..........see blackmilk leggings!!