I Need McDonalds!!!

Options
Just a vent :happy: Why is it that I cannot eat 1200 calories a day unless I eat junk food??? This is unreal that I am still having problems reaching 1200 a day! I guess I have to pig out :grumble: It feels so wrong though.

Replies

• Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    :laugh: I WISH that was my problem!!
  • laura_lulu_143
    Options
    Me too I feel like I am always wishing I had more... I love carbs though, bread and noodles here I come!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Try some protein at breakfast and lunch....just glanced at your diary and it looks like you only get a protein at supper. Handful of almonds, maybe some grilled chicken with your fresh veggies
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    have some nuts or a nice glass of milk:smile:
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Gwad! I wish I could only eat 1200 I go over like at least 100 or more cal. I need more self control. Its hard when you work around food all day long though!:angry:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Check out my blog entry on reaching 1200 calories.

There is no reason for you to consistently not eat enough. Once in a while it happens, all the time means you're still not taking care of your body.

Nuts. Olive oil. Avocado. meat. Milk. Ceral with milk. Bread. Pasta. Yogurt. Oatmeal.

Don't damage your body!
  • margaretthedevil
    Options
    If you're eating every three-four hours (carbs, protein, and fat), I don't see how you cannot eat the minimum 1200 calories. If you're eating only 3 meals a day, there's the tendency to undereat at breakfast and lunch and eat a lot of calories for dinner. Not the best idea.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I am usually at about 1200 cals by mid-afternoon. Breakfast, Snack, luch, snack (200-400 cals each)
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll! I am sooooo stuffed from my veggies at lunch...I will try to eat some ready rice for a snack. Eating healthy and getting enough calories is soooooo expensive!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Wow, my breakfast alone is 400 calories. If I could function on 1200 calories a day I wouldn't need to be here. :noway: