First 10 lbs GONE!

Options
I can officially say I have lost the first 10 lbs! And it feels great. No one else has really noticed yet, but I have. It is very motivating to see that 10 lbs lost ticker. I have 40 more pounds to go, but if I can just take it one pound at a time I will be good. Just wanted to share. Thanks

Replies

• amandagaines_05
    amandagaines_05 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!! I too have lost ten pounds. Noone (besides my husband) has noticed yet either. But I know that time will come! Keep up the good work!
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    Wuhoo! Party time! Congrats and I'll drink to that!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • all4sarah
    Options
    That is great! I have read that people start noticing when you lose about 10% of your weight. I know it will be very rewarding when people do notice your accomplishment. Keep up the awesome work!
  • alars09
    alars09 Posts: 27
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • ysprkrose
    Options
    That is awesome ! Did you do anything else other than track calories?
  • jhremix
    jhremix Posts: 4
    Options
    I am down my first ten pounds too officially today!
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    me too me too! 10lbs today! I just sent you a friend request. I've had one person at work ask if I was losing weight. yay! My clothes don't feel like they are fitting much differently. But, soon hopefully!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Me too 10 pounds! Congrats! Feels good to be in double digits!
  • dlhenry511
    Options
    Thanks! I have been tracking all my food and doing mainly cardio. Looking at trying to lower my carbs and add some weight training :)
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job! There's something very satisfying about hitting the double digits :smile: Keep up the great work!!
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    It is such a great mark! :) I hope you get to see the 50 pound mark soon!
  • bob6702
    bob6702 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Hoping to hit double digits myself soon!
  • dlhenry511
    Options
    Awesome job! Hoping to hit double digits myself soon!

Good luck! You can do it!!!!
  • dlhenry511
    Options
    It is such a great mark! :) I hope you get to see the 50 pound mark soon!

Thank you!
  • dlhenry511
    Options
    me too me too! 10lbs today! I just sent you a friend request. I've had one person at work ask if I was losing weight. yay! My clothes don't feel like they are fitting much differently. But, soon hopefully!

WAY TO GO!!!
  • dlhenry511
    Options
    I am down my first ten pounds too officially today!

CONGRATS! Keep up the good work! Feels great :)
  • dlhenry511
    Options
    Way to Go!! I too have lost ten pounds. Noone (besides my husband) has noticed yet either. But I know that time will come! Keep up the good work!

Great job! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!