Not really New just starting over again!

Options
Hi all! I am not new to this site I have been a member for a while now - just haven't been following through with anything! Now that Fall is around the corner I have started anew *again* (sigh)! but I am trying to put my best foot forward! I am lucky to have the support of my hubby and a wonderful friend this time! I have a long way to go but I am on the eating right and exercise track again and FINALLY both at the same time! My goal right now is to try to exercise at least 30 mins a day cardio and count those calories!

My B I G focus for the time being is to be able to run/walk a 5k race that a nearby town has each spring at the beginning of april! Never run in a race before and Since exercise isn't my thing I thought I would try some new ideas instead of just focusing on the pounds!

I am so excited I got my husband to join the gym and my good friend! It is nice to know I gotta keep going b/c others are counting on me for support!

This first few days have been good! And I even Enjoyed the exercise routine! (Shh! don't tell anyone!)

Kristin

Replies