I hit 20 pounds lost!!!!!!

Options
JBott84
JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
So super excited!!! I started trying to lose weight the end of Jan. and I have FINALLY hit the 20 pound lost mark! I am super stoked! But by no means done...I have a long road still ahead of me but I took pics today and I was VERY happy :bigsmile: with myself so far....
Before-ish
562014_3076569955694_1307078117_32202202_67677242_n.jpg

Today!
533034_3076623197025_1307078117_32202213_160150174_n.jpg

Replies

• DaddyofMEA
    Options
    You deserve to celebrate, nice job! Keep up the hard work it's paying off!!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    you have done great !
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    Great job. I'm starting the 30DS tomorrow! Wish me luck!
  • JBott84
    Options
    Great job. I'm starting the 30DS tomorrow! Wish me luck!

GOOD LUCK!!!

My advice...DON'T STOP - DO IT EVERYDAY! The 2nd & 3rd day abouts..you will be SORE, I mean probably the sorest you've ever been in your life. But don't let it stop you - it goes away. Just pace yourself, do the mods if you need to (I did on some) if you can't keep up with the pace, just do the best you can...just don't stop.

Oh and play music -the video music is terrible and so is Jillians talk talk talk... but the 1st time or so on ea. level try to listen to her a little because she helps you do the moves the correct way so you don't get hurt. GOOD LUCK!
  • Xeronex
    Xeronex Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job on the loss. Keep at it and you will hit you goal before you know it. I started the last week of January of the this year and in 97 days I have lost 45 pounds so far, 52 pounds since my highest weight one month before that. I have tried to do "diets" in the past but none of them were successful. When my wife and I joined a gym and started to watch our calorie intake, the weight just started to come off. My wife has lost 31 pounds so far and she can't believe it either. I wish everyone the joy of success that we both have found in this new life style.
  • JBott84
    Options
    Great job on the loss. Keep at it and you will hit you goal before you know it. I started the last week of January of the this year and in 97 days I have lost 45 pounds so far, 52 pounds since my highest weight one month before that. I have tried to do "diets" in the past but none of them were successful. When my wife and I joined a gym and started to watch our calorie intake, the weight just started to come off. My wife has lost 31 pounds so far and she can't believe it either. I wish everyone the joy of success that we both have found in this new life style.

That's AWESOME!!! This site has really been the one thing I was missing from ever achieving losing weight...I had tried on my own before, gym, keeping track of calories(pen&paper) all that...With MFP and the connections to others and finding free video's online I have done all this at home. Great Job to you and your wife!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Don't you just love when you can look back on all your hard work?!
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    Yay! Great job and keep it up!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep it going! :happy:
  • SS509
    SS509 Posts: 6
    Options
    wooohooo! hey did you notice that the space between your legs keeps getting bigger and bigger? lol there's your proof for Ryan :-)
  • JBott84
    Options
    wooohooo! hey did you notice that the space between your legs keeps getting bigger and bigger? lol there's your proof for Ryan :-)

Ya - he is part of the group on FB that can see I made him look at these! lol
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You deserve to celebrate, nice job! Keep up the hard work it's paying off!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!