I'm new here and want support

Options
My first time using an online program for weight loss. I'm 33 at my highest weight ever and trying to make time for me. It's hard with work, school, and a 4yr. Any new friends and tips are appreciated. Thanks and good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• run4_ever
    run4_ever Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey there!
    Love to support you! Are you on Facebook at all?
  • toxicmikki
    toxicmikki Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on taking the first step to loose weight and get in shape! Please feel free to add me, we can all use all the support and motivation we can get! I think your going to love this site, it's fabulous!

Good luck to you :)
  • scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site. There is so much support. Add me if you would like. :)
  • math1182
    math1182 Posts: 15
    Options
    It's hard juggling a job and family. Well done for making a start. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • bamakid43
    bamakid43 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to support you . Please add me to your friends, We all need some motivation.
  • 1973sue
    1973sue Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey there ive just signed up after months of moaning about piling weight on after 3 back operations.Starting on steroid injections in my back on Wednesday so have decided to get a grip of the weight before it gets worse with the steroids.Loving you guys little weight thingy,how do i get it???