Looking for a support system!!

Options
Hey all! I am pretty new to this and just starting out..

I am a mom to 4 kids, 2 of which are biological, and 2 step kids whom I love like my own. I work full time and come home to my second job of mommy and wife. It is not very easy trying to juggle my life and still have time to work on getting myself healthy.

Recently found out that I have an irregular heart rate, and SVT so my doc put me on a beta blocker for my heart to slow itself down.. Since starting this medication, I have gained 30 lbs, and I was already an overweight person to begin with. The medication I am on slows down my heart rate and in turn makes my metabolism almost obsolete.. lol.. I want to get healthy for myself as well as for my kids.. I also want to start feeling better about myself. I am horrified to have to put on a bathing suit to do things that I love to do. We actually bought a jet ski last summer, and I love it and camping, but can’t stand the way I look in a bathing suit!! I need to lose weight not only for my physical health, but my mental state as well.. I am sick of being insecure in my own skin!! I would love a solid support system and I am totally willing to help motivate anyone else any way I can!!

11112299.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• gorisn
    gorisn Posts: 11
    Options
    i am also a mom, i have 3 kids and know how hard it is to stay motivated. i could use a little encouragement myself! please add me.
  • kmeckelhoff
    Options
    You got it!