I hate it when really FAT girls complain being skinny!!

Options
SnakeDarling
SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
I hate it when really FAT girls complain that they are skinny! Have a "fat friend" tells me she needs to gain weight becasue she can't even look at herself in the mirror anymore. What that makes me???? A twig??? Do perfect fat people around you say the same thing? :p

Who the heck rez'd that topic? Amirite?

Replies

• rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can see how that would bother you, but I've actually never heard a fat girl say she needs to gain weight. Actually, I've never even heard my skinniest friends say they need to gain weight. I do tell my boyfriend that he needs to all the time, because he is 6 feet tall and weighs about 130 at the most, but he is one of those people who simply can't gain weight just by eating. He could probably build some muscle, but really I don't care because I like him like he is. It just makes me a little self-conscious at times because I weigh more than him and am MUCH shorter.

But if you hear fat people complaining about being skinny, maybe they are joking? Or . . . I dunno? Weird!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    not sure if troll bait =_=
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options

Or it could be a joke.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I can see how that would bother you, but I've actually never heard a fat girl say she needs to gain weight. Actually, I've never even heard my skinniest friends say they need to gain weight. I do tell my boyfriend that he needs to all the time, because he is 6 feet tall and weighs about 130 at the most, but he is one of those people who simply can't gain weight just by eating. He could probably build some muscle, but really I don't care because I like him like he is. It just makes me a little self-conscious at times because I weigh more than him and am MUCH shorter.

But if you hear fat people complaining about being skinny, maybe they are joking? Or . . . I dunno? Weird!

630b.jpg
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    ...Pretty sure she's just making a point about the thread where the girl was complaining that her skinny friends complain that they are fat and she thinks it's a dig at her because she's bigger than they are.
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Neeeeeverrrrrr heard that from a fat girls mouth............:huh:
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Neeeeeverrrrrr heard that from a fat girls mouth............:huh:

Me neither??:huh:
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    Psst...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/519974-i-hate-it-when-really-skinny-girls-complain-being-fat

I think the point the OP is trying to make here is the age-old "skinny hate" thing. It's okay to rip on skinny people, but not fat people.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Oh i get it! Hilarious :D
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Do you even lift?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    for seriously?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    wow.... really?!?
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    April Fool's Day is at the beginning of April, not the end...
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Or it could be a joke.
    No... Jokes are funny. Unless... they're lame jokes. Oh, wait a minute... I see what's happened here. Yeah...
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    ah i see...funnie:laugh:
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    wow, that is some serious delusion going on there, or some serious sarcasm... i've never heard an adult chick say they need to gain weight.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    fat_kid.jpg
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    128805947646907129.jpg