more supportive diet friends needed!

Options
really need people to tell me to put down the chocolate bar and go for a run! really determined this time i need to shift 2 stone which is all on my hips i am getting wider..... today was day 1.... again but i will not give in this time :-)

Replies

• Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I like my friends to log on every day so I will behappy to nag you about it! My diary is open as well... so feel free to nag me too!
  • gorisn
    gorisn Posts: 11
    Options
    i am in need of some friends on this site, please add me!!
  • eckonkol
    eckonkol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just came back to MFP and would love support to actually do this thing! Add me if you'd like! :)
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday and have no problem in telling ANYONE to step away from the junk and I love the same in return. Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • KatrinaGrace1
    KatrinaGrace1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    add me too! i'll support/encourage/bug you if you can do the same for me! :)
  • reddevil29
    reddevil29 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I am on every day also and we can encourage or nag each other :D
  • jmach002
    jmach002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    everyone on this thread please feel free to add me! i need more friends who log on regularly and who like to comment on my posts/diary! (i like positive reinforcement fyi)
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll tell you to put down the chocolate if you tell me to put down the pizza!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! Although I do believe in "everything in moderation" and "if you can fit it into your macros"...but I'll definitely try to help keep you motivated!
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you're looking for extra support. I'm on every day (thanks to my iPhone app) and I try to comment on posts as much as possible. I've received a lot of positive support on MFP so I'm happy to reciprocate. :drinker: