Hi everyone, new and needing to find some friends.

Options
Hi,
My name is Shannon and I am 45 yrs young and a mother of two wonderful kids who is just starting to get her groove back. I have tried to lose weight off and on for the past year or so, two steps forward... one back:) I could use some friends to chat with and trade inspiration, support and encourage along the way.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday. Add me if you like.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon, I've been on here a few months now and love the banter and support you get from like minded people. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • AquaDementia
    Options
    Hello!
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day. Feel free to add me. Disclaimer is in my profile. Welcome.
  • mrsbucket33
    Options
    Hi, there. I'm Sara from Maryland. I'm relatively new as well and could always use a friend or two. Wishing you much success!
  • Peanuts38
    Options
    Hello,
    Today is my first day on MFP too!! I am 38, mother of 2 beautiful girls. I love to cook and love to eat. Im trying to loose 40 lbs. I just started Jillian Miachels Body Revolution today, having more trouble with diet. please add me as a friend :wink:
  • Dstarr13
    Dstarr13 Posts: 15
    Options
    feel free to add! :)
  • c1015
    c1015 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add away...
  • michelle850
    michelle850 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon, Welcome!! Sending you a friend request! :)
  • lion_queen
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! :)
  • rohmaansari
    Options
    im new tooo and im really excited to start.. Cant wait for tomorrow haha :D
  • abcmomof3
    Options
    Hi there.. I would love to be an encouragement for you. I know just logging on each day can be a bit boring if you don't have a buddy to keep you motivated. :) I log on daily so if you would like to add me would love to help you. I've been working out for awhile and have lost 31 lbs so far.. Good luck.. Would love to know what your doing and what kind of goals you've set for yourself.. :) take care!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't add me.

I'm surly and have a generally bad attitude. Okay, so I've been recently accused of being encouraging, but those were exceptions. I have no intentions of continuing this. In fact, I'm actively looking for opportunities to break from this now.

I even opened up my food diary for my friends to see exactly what I eat...and there's absolutely no reason why anyone would want to do that.
  • justjen33
    Options
    You can do it! I am new too. Always fun to start a journey with friends!

Jen
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! feel free to add me !
  • lbela22
    lbela22 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi. I'm new here too and I really love this site. It helps me stay on track.
  • verodzrosas
    verodzrosas Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just been here for a week... I'm an exchange student from Puerto Rico in Spain whose hoping to be thinner by summer so that when I get back to my home island I can wear my bathing suit with no regrets. Add me if you like, I would love the support!
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. 43 with a long way to go, lol :laugh:
  • eve809
    eve809 Posts: 6
    Options
    hi i'm new 2, so feel free to add me. i will upload a pic of me when i get home :)