Jillian Michaels suggestions

Options
So, I've just bought 30 day shred after having seen all the topics about it here and a friend trying it, the difference already is amazing (In her, my dvd hasn't arrived yet...)! But, i'm trying to get dedicated to working out, and so I want to stock up on a small mixture of DVD's so i don't get bored and looking online Jillian Michaels has a large range of other DVD's like Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism.

My question here is I guess, for a semi-beginner would it be worth me buying another of her DVD's so I have it there to motivate me to the next level and if so, what would be your top suggestion?

Replies

• stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I would like to know what a top suggestion would be too. I have done the 30 DS and bought Killer Buns and Thighs but I don't enjoy KBAT and find it too long. I need a shorter evening workout to do after my morning workouts.

I am looking for a Jillian DVD that is one of her shorter workouts, and is actually fun and doesn't make you incredibly sore. I am debating between kickbox fastfix, no more trouble zones, or banish fat boost metabolism.

Any suggestions?
  • devenwarvel
    devenwarvel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When I first started working out I used Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. I think they work great!! I am doing P90X now, and sometimes think that JM videos worked much better. I HIGHLY recommend them!!
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred and it's great! I also have 6 weeks 6 pack and also Extreme Shed & Shred (I'm currently obsessed with this one.) I also have a Biggest Loser workout that I do that is from a few years ago with her in it. Jillian Michaels workouts are definitely challenging, but I love them! My favorite of the ones I have is the Extreme Shed & Shred because she mixes it up with lots of different types of workouts and she also does it in circuits which makes it go by faster.
  • kdenapolis
    kdenapolis Posts: 15
    Options
    I have the 30 Day Shred with Weights (kettlebell). It is around 25 minutes and is hard! This is my second time around doing this, and I know kettlebells work. Hoping to be down 5-10 pounds by the end of the month!