Yay...progress! :)

Options
va_va_voom
va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
I am proudly wearing a pair of pants today that are a size smaller than I have been wearing. :bigsmile:

I hit a total of 46 pounds lost as of this morning (started in January 2012 after giving birth to my youngest child). Six pounds of it has been since joining MFP at the beginning of the month.

I am particularly happy about today's victory because these are one of my favorite pairs of pants! Mind you, I will gladly say good-bye to them when I hit the next size smaller, though! lol

(Don't mind the wrinkles on the pants - I have a desk job, so I've been sitting all morning lol)

Untitled.jpg

Replies

• Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congrat! Nice to see you confidently pulling of a pair of white pants, and u look great! :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    A big YAY for you!
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Good job! It's tough to lose the baby weight - been there, done that! :)
  • Mikelobov
    Mikelobov Posts: 44
    Options
    Congratulations, it is a good feeling isn't it?

I'm in a similar boat, started Feb 1st, and down close to 60 now. If enough of us lose like this, we can hopefully inspire others that are on the fence to get healthy too.

I'm still wearing my size 44 pants, and i had to make a new hole on my belt. It's a great motivational tool, although I look a bit foolish :)
  • va_va_voom
    Options
    Thanks y'all!

It does feel good to be getting back into shape and losing the weight. I have four kids to keep up with - I can't afford to be overweight/lethargic or they'll mow me down in 5 seconds flat! lol
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, it is a good feeling isn't it?

I'm in a similar boat, started Feb 1st, and down close to 60 now. If enough of us lose like this, we can hopefully inspire others that are on the fence to get healthy too.

I'm still wearing my size 44 pants, and i had to make a new hole on my belt. It's a great motivational tool, although I look a bit foolish :)

That is awesome. you should be pround
  • va_va_voom
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Great job. you must still be :smile:

I can't wait to hear that you had to get rid of them because they are too big.:happy:
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Well Done! You must be very happy! Keep up the good work.
  • Bazzy72
    Bazzy72 Posts: 20
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Keep up the great work
  • va_va_voom
    Options
    Thanks y'all! I will definitely be back to celebrate when they are too big for me! :happy:
  • nawilson12
    nawilson12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm so glad you are enjoying using MFP. I have tried to get 4 people to use it and no one ever listens. They sign up but then don't use it. You are the first to believe and it is already paying off! AWESOME!!! :) haha!
  • LETTYRP05
    LETTYRP05 Posts: 36
    Options
    good job
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done! Good for you!
  • va_va_voom
    Options
    You look great! I'm so glad you are enjoying using MFP. I have tried to get 4 people to use it and no one ever listens. They sign up but then don't use it. You are the first to believe and it is already paying off! AWESOME!!! :) haha!

And I still can't thank you enough for recommending the site!!! :D Thank you so much for all the support and cheerleading!
  • va_va_voom
    Options
    Thank you all, again. :)
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    thats exciting! i cant wait till i go down a pants size! im in between right now..
  • Susan1548
    Susan1548 Posts: 8
    Options
    Congratulations. The other new moms are surely jealous of your figure. :)
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing! Keep up the good work and keep us posted! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!