Finally decided to get serious and need some friends!

Options
Hello! I have a 13 month old baby and gained 75 pounds. Eek! It's time that I do something about it. The problem is, I LOVE to eat. :( I need some support and encouragement. Thanks guys!

Replies

• samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    you can add me!!!
  • lesleyls
    lesleyls Posts: 24
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • brittney1618
    Options
    I have a 6 month old daughter and have gained 55lbs and have the same problem "/
    Added you =]
  • Changing2012
    Changing2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I'm just coming back and have decided that I need friends to motivate and keep me going!!
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me.
  • AlyOoop626
    AlyOoop626 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Good luck!!
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    I gained 70 lbs with my 16 month old! Request sent
  • flanchick
    flanchick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend
  • Dncing78
    Dncing78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I too gained 75 lbs with my first baby. Problem is she's almost 9! Two babies later, I still have 65 of that hanging on! I also quit smoking when I got pregnant and only just recently realized I traded that addiction for one to food! Feel free to add me!
  • stacilynn_1215
    stacilynn_1215 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    babies tend to make that happen :) lol requested you!
  • duchessglencairn
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I wish you the absolute BEST of luck in your weight loss! You can do this, I know you can! If you need any help or motivation or anything at all, feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: I am VERY VERY motivational (this is your warning, lol) and VERY supportive.

xoxo
  • fro4600
    fro4600 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I need to lose 100 and need all the encouragement I can get!
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    I have a 6 month old and gained 40 lbs when I was pregnant. Feel free to add me so we can support each other! :)
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I wish you the absolute BEST of luck in your weight loss! You can do this, I know you can! If you need any help or motivation or anything at all, feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: I am VERY VERY motivational (this is your warning, lol) and VERY supportive.

xoxo

Can I add you? :)
  • dnewton123
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    you can add me i love to share healthy food ideas as well as steal them lol
  • AshleyViolet123
    AshleyViolet123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

xoxo

Can I add you? :)
    May I add you too?
  • CnSYvonne
    CnSYvonne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I totally understand loving to eat. I try to remember a quote "nothing taste better as thin feels"

You can add me, too. I have #60 to lose.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Good for you making the decision to get healthy! If you love to eat, you've come to the right place. You don't need to starve yourself to lose weight, my food diary proves that lol!! I eat a LOT. MFP is great, I love being able to track everything. And I am still able to fit in the foods I love and not feel deprived. Welcome aboard! Add me if you like :smile: