the old me that has perished in to Thin air and the new

gwenlomack4
gwenlomack4 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
hello my name is gwen im 19 and ive been over weight sence i was 12 ever sence then ive olny gone up when i went harding high school i was the bigest girl in school i was never the loud type,people judged me and where intimidated by me for no reason it hurt my feelings when girls would do the oh im soooooooo fat rutien it woud piss me off but it would also make me feel like less of a person. this all happend from 2005-2007 in 2007 my life changed all my hard unnoticed work payed off next thing i know i lost weight i didnt know how but i walked an entire summer because of certon cercumstance i was what ive wanted to be my hole life...... smaller not small as in i have no fat but smaller as in less that over 400 pounds it changed my life and after that just started droping my wheight i felt alive and like a new person bertha was gone, im stilla big girl i think ill be one for ever but i wanna tone up i plan to not have wings from hell i mean ever sence i was young i never thought of being fat as good i always thought there was something wroung with me witch there was i was depressed now i imbrace every moment of my life i now love my self i just would like to improve for my self like i said im gwen hello

Replies

• JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Hang in there girl. I don't know exactly how you feel, but I am online sometimes if you need someone to talk to. :flowerforyou:
  • Gwen: I was a large girl in high school too. Not that my case is the same as yours, but i can at least empathize with you. I really understand the feelings you have of being new person. Keep working, and keep your eyes focused on your wonderful future. Good job.:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • HIGH SCHOOL IS BRUTAL ANDBEING OVERWEIGHT JU MAKES U A TARGET JUST REM MOST PEOPLE WHO SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT OR TO YOU R DOING IT BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN INSECURITIES..STAY MOTIVATED AND U CAN DO IT!
This discussion has been closed.