JM Body revolution questions?

Options
Hello, I just started the JM body revolution program today and am wondering if you have to follow her food plan, or if it's ok to follow what MFP has me at, and do the workouts?
Also for those of you who have done it, do you log your calories burned both for the strength training and for the cardio? and do you eat both calories burned back or just the ones you burn for cardio?

Thank you

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 4 and I have not used the food plan suggested.....I do log my exercise based off my hrm...and I eat accordingly....If I am hungry I heat some of my calories back....I listen to my body but I am eating lean meats/veggies/ and fruits...with nuts.....Hope this helps...if not they have groups out there only for JM BODY REVOLUTION....loads of info there!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I do not follow the food plan. I eat 1200-1600 calories per day. I eat about 1/2 my exercise calories back so that I net 1000-1200 (this is probably fine since Jillian's plan has you eating 1200 calories and not eating back any exercise calories). Before I had a hrm, I logged everything as circuit training general. I found out later that it was actually quite accurate.
  • lutkica01
    lutkica01 Posts: 65
    Options
    oh great, that's good to know. I am just going to continue doing what i have been doing so far with logging, and just do the work outs. I do have a chest strap HRM and it has been pretty accurate so far.

Thank you both for your feedback