Looking for some more friends:)

Options
Hi, I'm Kristi! I am looking for some more friends to help me in this journey! I've been on and off on here but am planning to stick around now! So if you want, add me! Would love some more motivation and encouragement! I will try to do the same! Thanks!

Replies

• Heybaby25
    Heybaby25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's exactly the same as me! I stopped a while back due to health issues but want to get started again so if anyone thinks they can help me as well that would be great :)
  • xcrunnergirl13
    xcrunnergirl13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've had MFP for a while but only recently started being active with it and am now looking for friends.
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've done the same thing! I joined a while back but only re-committed last week and am so glad I did. Sending friend requests :)
  • madcazzer
    madcazzer Posts: 14
    Options
    hi feel free to add me as :smile:
  • mm61397
    mm61397 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey Im kinda here off and on too, but i try to keep track of everything!! Maybe we can encourage each other
  • FrancesOReilly
    FrancesOReilly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hey.. feel free to add.. can use all the help n ideas available...
  • thorn777
    thorn777 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some friends on here feel free to add me :)
  • cdstaufenbiel
    cdstaufenbiel Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in the same boat! I've been on this site (more off than on, to be honest) for over a year, but recommitted today.

Sending friend requests :)
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I hope I got you all:) Anyone else that's looking for some extra friends??
  • phallest
    phallest Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am basically in the same boat as everyone else...I really need friends and encouragement because I am determined to suceed..with that being said feel free to add me :)
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Got you added too:) Thanks everyone! Love the inspiration and motivation!
  • bseiscio
    bseiscio Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey guys. I joined a while ago but then I moved and everything was so hectic it fell by the wayside but now I'm ready to get serious and just looking for a few people to help keep me motivated and that maybe I can help out. I really think talking to other people and watching their progress is the best way to stay motivated.
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have 2 friends already, so I'm totally at my limit :-) Can always use some encouaragement and motivation. Feel free to add.
  • terrirz
    terrirz Posts: 53
    Options
    feel free to add me too, Im always looking for new friends and support..:)
  • dudancer42
    dudancer42 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sure. I'm new to the site completely, so I'm all for making friends. (:
  • smilzmo
    smilzmo Posts: 14
    Options
    I've been hiding in the shadows, reading and learning from the various message boards. I've been struggling with my goals and I now feel ready to come out from the shadows :glasses: Would love to have friends for support and motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • Itztoyababy
    Options
    What's up I just joined MFP last night so im up for making new friends who have like minded goals :smile:
  • biogirl2011
    biogirl2011 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

We are in the same position. I started on here about a year ago, did really well for the first few months, then well....life happened.

I'm hoping to get my second wind. I'm more than willing to help you maintain your "second wind" too :)

Feel free to add me for support!!

Jen
  • biogirl2011
    biogirl2011 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    We are in the same situation. It's nice to know I'm in good company!
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    pick me. Pick Me!!!