PREGNANT LADIES

Options
Hi i am looking for some friends to add ... i am 6 months preggo and really could use some support and hear stories from other ladies who are also pregnant.

Replies

• rectherapy2001
    rectherapy2001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 months also and would love to support too . Looking for comfortable exercise options.
  • ameliasmummy11
    Options
    I have had a baby 5months ago - wanting to know how this works when Breast feeding!
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I was pregnant up until about two months ago :bigsmile:
  • ameliasmummy11
    Options
    :smile: Forgot to say ladies - feel free to add me as a friend - I live in Christchurch New Zealand
  • misslouisee
    misslouisee Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I would love it if anyone wants to add me.
    I'd stopped using myfitnesspal when I got pregnant as I was no longer "dieting" and wasn't feeling my best for 1st trimester!
    I'm now 16 weeks and keen to not pile on the pounds more than necessary and eat a balanced diet with some sensible levels of activity. I'm due on 13th October so have a while to go and unfortunately, before I got pregnant I put back on all of the weight I'd worked so hard to lose! sigh... but will be doing my upmost to sort that out when the time comes.
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies
    I was recently pregnant (unfotunentally I suffered a miscarraige) My DR strongly encouraged me to stay with my workout routine. Check with your OB to make sure they are fine with exercise while you are preggo. Mine suggested wearing a heart rate monitor and to not have my heart rate over 150 and staying away from Yoga (unless it was the prenatal yoga). He also suggested that when farther along in I stuck to exercises that would not bounce the belly as much as it will cause discomfort for me. Easy to do with a low intensity low impact routine. I also made an appointment with a trainer at my gym so that I could get certified assistance on what classes i should and shouldn't be doing while pregnant and the types of weight training and cardio training i could do. Since my miscarriage i've upped by routine, but still plan to do spinning, floor areobics and sculting training when pregnant again! **** ALSO my DR said that my miscarriage was in NO WAY related to being physically active.
  • Petskies101
    Petskies101 Posts: 19
    Options
    JUST FOUND OUT TODAY I am pregnant very confused about what I should and should nto be doing now