Best Workout DVD

Options
saraann4
saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
I want to do more than walking. I'd love to get a DVD that I can put in my DVD player and workout in the mornings...any ideas?

I don't want anything extreme like Insanity, but I don't want anything too low key like yoga or pilates

Replies

• TrishOJ
    TrishOJ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Check ou Bob Harper's website www.mytrainerbob.com I have been doing his workouts for about 45 days and have lost weight and gained muscle. They are hard but worth the sweat, and to top it off he has them all on sale for $5 a piece.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 day shred
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    thank you! I just placed an order for the 30 day shred and another one by her
  • innocent75
    innocent75 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Tony horton ten minute trainer is intense, but nice because each workout it about 10 minutes long so you can do 1, 2, or 3. They are short but you'll sweat.
  • bschoo01
    bschoo01 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    i do 30 day shred, zumba, and hip hop abs! i like to be able to enjoy my workouts sometimes and zumba and hip hop abs are fun!! however, 30 ds is a great workout! JM is a beast!
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I also bought the 30DS and the yoga meltdown. I think JM is a beast too, but I call her Satan. Unfortunately (or is it fortunately) I still do what she says, I wanna look like the girls on the DVD, kinda.
  • beasleybeaz
    Options
    Turbofire is all I have to say!
  • duhblond
    duhblond Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have a whole list of dvd workouts I use....
    But my favorites that I use the most are....
    Chalean Extreme (Burn Fat, Boost Your Metabolism & Get Lean) I use this for weights
    Leslie Sansone Walk At Home (basically is is aerobic walking, kicks knee lifts and such while doing arm toning)
    Exhale: Core Fusion - Body Sculpt (muscle toning, organized as interval training)
    and for fun
    Zumba Fitness (wii)
    Belly Dance For Beginners Starring Leila

and I just got some J.M. ones but have not tried them yet :)
  • best13999
    best13999 Posts: 3
    Options
    I like Tae-bo workouts with Billy Blanks. You workout and learn to fight!
  • strawberry904
    Options
    i just got zumba and even though i was tired i still wanted to continue to dance lmao i walked briskly for 15 mins today (i felt the burn but little sweat)..i did 15 mins of zumba and the water works came within those 15 mins. tae bo is good also