new and looking for support.

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Brittany and I'm 21. All my life I've been the 'big' girl and I'm tired of it. I'm trying to be realistic and know I'll never be a size two but at a 24 I'd settle for a 16-18. The only problem is I don't have anyone in my life I can loose weight with. I think that having a few people I can support and have support me will really help out. Sometimes the best motivation is watching and helping a friend loose weight. I'm a really good cook but sometimes its really hard not to add that little extra butter to something to make it taste better. Basically I'm looking for support and a few people I can talk to maybe share recipe and work out ideas with or someone to remind me on the days I don't want to go to the gym or when I'm thinking about eating that piece of chocolate to stick to my goals.
I'll give as much support as I get so let me know if you're interested.

Replies

• tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to Friend me!
  • MajestyGisMe
    MajestyGisMe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me also
  • Itztoyababy
    Options
    Hey girl hey.... I feel you I've been trying to get this weight off forever ! and the time for me is now! && it is def. hard to do alone! add me as a friend we can do this together lol:smile:
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    me 3!

err 5!

I cook too!!!!
  • blueyednurse06
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm on every day. I also understand always being the " big girl with the beautiful face".
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    heyy go ahead and add me! I will def help support you because i know how it feels for it to be hard because no one around you for support on the journey
  • Mase3000
    Mase3000 Posts: 4
    Options
    Friend me! you need al lthe support you can get on this journey!
  • CnSYvonne
    CnSYvonne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    add me too. we all need support on this journey
  • nchertok
    nchertok Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey friend me! Know what you are going through. My husband has 2 gorgeous and thin sisters and then there is me.. I think I was somehow skinny before I had a kid but now I am not so happy with my body. Definitely time to get in shape...summer is upon us!:glasses: