First Half marathon!

Options
2»

Replies

• kaatielove
    kaatielove Posts: 113
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm training for my first one.. Do you have any tips that could help me? Im very new to running & would appreciate every little bit of help!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is a big achievement! I'm running my first in 3 weeks and people like you keep me moving :)
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and St. Jude's is a wonderful and worthy cause!
  • efranz12
    efranz12 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Such a blast. Funny not seeing you, it was such a small group lol.
  • efranz12
    Options
    Definitely struggling with the stairs and sitting gracefully. Hoping it gets better soon lol.
  • efranz12
    Options
    I would say just get on a training plan and try to stick with it. I added about a mile a week and did two other 30 minute runs/elliptical sessions per week. Start raising money for a cause if you need extra motivation or get a friend to do it with you, my sister and I did it together and having a buddy definitely helped. You can totally do this though, good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!