Almost 75lbs lost! Before and During

Options
landmsmommy
landmsmommy Posts: 37 Member
I have lost 71lbs, will be 75 once I "officially" weigh in this week. I have 25 left to go and a lot of toning! I am 258 in the left picture 5 days after the birth of twins I carried as a gestational surrogate, and 183 now (5'10 ) in the right pic. I follow clean eating and go to the gym 6 times a week. I am only half way there and still struggle with seeing a "fat girl" in the mirror. I plan to post my whole "story" once I am done. One day at a time.

DSC_0644-1.jpg

Replies

• monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Edit it and write img instead of IMG and the photo will show!
  • landmsmommy
    Options
    Can you see my pic :(?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Can you see my pic :(?

Yep! Now you just need to resize it in photobucket to be about 550 pixels wide. And don't worry that it doesn't look smaller to you right away, it takes time for your computer to pick up the new size.
  • landmsmommy
    Options
    Since it cut off, here is my other half :)
    DSC_0014-2.jpg
  • MeganHeartsCheeseburgers
    Options
    You look really good! And much happier, I must say :) Thanks for posting, you are very inspiring!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wooo wee....looking good hun!!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats.
  • dixiecup19
    dixiecup19 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Oh my you are gorgeous! Great job :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Congrats...You look fantastic!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great work keep it up
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you look great! :)
    Love the new hair color too!
  • tigerdactyl
    tigerdactyl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    good job.. um if u see a fat girl in the mirror then i must see a blimp for me.. cuz damn u dont look fat at all.. HOW SMALL DO U WANT TO BE????!!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I am in tears right now! You are a special woman! You are one of the most giving person I have ever encountered. May God bless you for giving of yourself for someone else. Words really cannot express how touched I am!

Take care and may all of your dreams come true!:flowerforyou:
  • landmsmommy
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words! Being a surrogate was the BEST thing I have done in my life. Words can not describe how it felt to help make another woman a mommy!

I would like to lose another 25, and be a size 6 or even a 8 if I had major muscles to support that. I am a happy size 10 now. The last 25 are the hardest :) I WILL be posting the final after by the end of the summer.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I know you can do it! I believe in you !! You can rock this weight off!! WOMEN CAN CONQUER THE WORLD!:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!