H.O.T. MFP's

Replies

• luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

I love this quote!!

Seems fitting. I was never fan of tests. Specially in order to be on someone's FL. LoL.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    OH GOD! ITS HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA ALL OVER!!

I must start smoking pot and have saggy pants to sit with the cool kids

:laugh:
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    ...used to be friends with the OP, but aparently he dropped me because I wasn't HOT enough? Even though I:

1. log on daily
    2. am supportive
    3. am striving to live a healthy lifestyle everyday (and am doing pretty darn well, if I do say so myself!)

Hmmmm...if you want to be friends with the pretty people, why don't you just say so? Sorry my profile pic wasn't of my washboard abs or my half-naked butt.

End rant.:bigsmile:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    I think it's funny that there's people that actually WANT in this group lol...to the point of taking the time to write a blurb as to why they should be invited no less.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    OK - usually when you have a full stop (period) between letters - it means it is an acronym. What does H.O.T. stand for because I cannot it out?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    OK - usually when you have a full stop (period) between letters - it means it is an acronym. What does H.O.T. stand for because I cannot it out?

Horny Old Turd? :o
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member

Horny Old Turd? :o

I was drinking coffee when I read that - needless to say - it ended up across my keyboard:bigsmile:
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member

Just say no to pot - it'll give you a wicked case of the munchies. Although if you're wearing saggy pants, you can easily accommodate the consequential weight gain. LOL!
  • fluffysexyme
    fluffysexyme Posts: 104 Member
    I think it's funny that there's people that actually WANT in this group lol...to the point of taking the time to write a blurb as to why they should be invited no less.
    AMEN!
  • FORIANN
    FORIANN Posts: 273 Member
    So what is the purpose of this group?

The purpose is to create a sense of exclusivity and put people into two groups; hot and not hot so that you can then take some solace in the fact that you are in the former and not the latter. If the first four or five posts of this thread don't tip you off as to the kind of people you're dealing with you may need to examine your life.

Live your life striving to be the best version of yourself you can be. Each choice you make puts you on a path to being either a better or worse version of yourself. Push yourself....test yourself....measure yourself...but don't ever compare yourself to others for affirmation of how good or bad you're living your life as that is a truly subjective measuring stick you're using. I am in much better physical shape than some people (1 hour of cardio a day and strength training), but in crappy shape compared to others. Some people are shallow and casting despairing remarks and judgments onto others helps to inflate their fragile egos. When I'm in the gym trying to push through to be my best and I see that overweight person on the elliptical I think, "Hey, they are putting in the effort and they are becoming a better version of themselves"....I could choose to think negative thoughts about them...but I make a deliberate choice to try to be positive.

The world has enough negativity that i cannot control, but my life and my attitude are mine to do with as I will. That said I still want to associate people that pursue excellence....but humility and compassion the marks of good people.
  • OMG, I totally agree. Be very proud of your accomplishments everyone...but for cripes sake, please chuck your ego's in the garbage! LOL
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member

lmao
  • lol. I cannot agree more..just left another message someplace else here..PEOPLE! BE VERY PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS...but chuck your big-headed EGO'S in the garbage. GET OVER YOURSELVES! :P
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    I log daily, Im on MFP daily, Im losing weight.. I do Insanity workouts and I see and feel my body changing. B4 no time I will get that 100% HOT BOD.. To go with my rocker edge and cute face haha.. I am a GREAT motivator and I PLAN ON NOT JUST REACHING MY GOAL WEIGHT, BUT MAKING THIS MY LIFE FOREVER! HEALTH AND FITNESS =S A BETTER LIFE :D
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 684 Member
    I'm cute...I try to.be supportive and I'm down 52 pounds :)
  • btretiak
    btretiak Posts: 23
    So what is the purpose of this group?

The purpose is to create a sense of exclusivity and put people into two groups; hot and not hot so that you can then take some solace in the fact that you are in the former and not the latter. If the first four or five posts of this thread don't tip you off as to the kind of people you're dealing with you may need to examine your life.

Live your life striving to be the best version of yourself you can be. Each choice you make puts you on a path to being either a better or worse version of yourself. Push yourself....test yourself....measure yourself...but don't ever compare yourself to others for affirmation of how good or bad you're living your life as that is a truly subjective measuring stick you're using. I am in much better physical shape than some people (1 hour of cardio a day and strength training), but in crappy shape compared to others. Some people are shallow and casting despairing remarks and judgments onto others helps to inflate their fragile egos. When I'm in the gym trying to push through to be my best and I see that overweight person on the elliptical I think, "Hey, they are putting in the effort and they are becoming a better version of themselves"....I could choose to think negative thoughts about them...but I make a deliberate choice to try to be positive.

The world has enough negativity that i cannot control, but my life and my attitude are mine to do with as I will. That said I still want to associate people that pursue excellence....but humility and compassion the marks of good people.

...I can't really put a finer point on it. Well said. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to take the high road on this one :)
  • ChristaFall
    ChristaFall Posts: 62 Member
    I started a H.O.T. List and Group!

I need the HOTTEST MFP GIRLS AND GUYS

H...O...T

Requirements:

1. Healthy Lifestyle
    2. Trying for a Healthy Lifestyle
    3. Committed to MFP (Logging in daily if possible)
    4. Supportive- Positive comments, 1% Constructive Criticism
    5. No negativity

TELL US WHY YOU SHOULD BE IN THIS GROUP AND YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVITE

I will tell you why I SHOULDN'T be in this group..because it's freaking rah-tarded!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,069 Member
    The only thing lamer than the OP's group is that people actually want to join it.
  • mrsmariasheehan
    mrsmariasheehan Posts: 24 Member
    This thread is very "Jersey Shore'.

Love it, thank you... made my day with your posts...:laugh:
  • mrsmariasheehan
    mrsmariasheehan Posts: 24 Member
    I started a H.O.T. List and Group!

I need the HOTTEST MFP GIRLS AND GUYS

H...O...T

Requirements:

1. Healthy Lifestyle
    2. Trying for a Healthy Lifestyle
    3. Committed to MFP (Logging in daily if possible)
    4. Supportive- Positive comments, 1% Constructive Criticism
    5. No negativity

TELL US WHY YOU SHOULD BE IN THIS GROUP AND YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVITE

I will tell you why I SHOULDN'T be in this group..because it's freaking rah-tarded!

love you, so funny :laugh: