H.O.T. MFP's

Options

Replies

• btretiak
    btretiak Posts: 23
    Options
    Yyyyyyyyeah I'm just going to go ahead and come out with it: The fact that an adult (I use the term loosely) started this thread is just....sad. Tragic really. My heart tells me to feel sympathy for someone who's self-esteem is so tied to their image that they need something like this to be ok (and by ok I mean vastly superior to everyone else)....but my head is filled with memories of *kitten* . I can only hope these people don't vote. I digress. No sane adult gives a *kitten* about getting to sit at the cool kids table on MFP.

I HEARD THERE'S A SALE ON AXE BODY SPRAY, BRO! GET TO THE STORE!
  • ChristaFall
    ChristaFall Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The only thing lamer than the OP's group is that people actually want to join it.

I will quote the guy on storage wars and say "yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!"
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I just followed a friend here but

I log in every day and am steady losing weight
    I love to support my friends (they are some of the best as it is)

Oh I have also been accused of pissing out rainbows I think that's a good thing :drinker: :drinker:

I'm wondering what this group is really about so I had to just say why I'm hot
    :laugh:
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    The only thing lamer than the OP's group is that people actually want to join it.

I will quote the guy on storage wars and say "yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!"

Lmao all i saw was hott mfp
  • Iceylyons
    Iceylyons Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    So what is the purpose of this group?

The purpose is to create a sense of exclusivity and put people into two groups; hot and not hot so that you can then take some solace in the fact that you are in the former and not the latter. If the first four or five posts of this thread don't tip you off as to the kind of people you're dealing with you may need to examine your life.

Live your life striving to be the best version of yourself you can be. Each choice you make puts you on a path to being either a better or worse version of yourself. Push yourself....test yourself....measure yourself...but don't ever compare yourself to others for affirmation of how good or bad you're living your life as that is a truly subjective measuring stick you're using. I am in much better physical shape than some people (1 hour of cardio a day and strength training), but in crappy shape compared to others. Some people are shallow and casting despairing remarks and judgments onto others helps to inflate their fragile egos. When I'm in the gym trying to push through to be my best and I see that overweight person on the elliptical I think, "Hey, they are putting in the effort and they are becoming a better version of themselves"....I could choose to think negative thoughts about them...but I make a deliberate choice to try to be positive.

The world has enough negativity that i cannot control, but my life and my attitude are mine to do with as I will. That said I still want to associate people that pursue excellence....but humility and compassion the marks of good people.

...I can't really put a finer point on it. Well said. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to take the high road on this one :)

^^Absolutely agree. Said it all. =)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    So what is the purpose of this group?

The purpose is to create a sense of exclusivity and put people into two groups; hot and not hot so that you can then take some solace in the fact that you are in the former and not the latter. If the first four or five posts of this thread don't tip you off as to the kind of people you're dealing with you may need to examine your life.

Live your life striving to be the best version of yourself you can be. Each choice you make puts you on a path to being either a better or worse version of yourself. Push yourself....test yourself....measure yourself...but don't ever compare yourself to others for affirmation of how good or bad you're living your life as that is a truly subjective measuring stick you're using. I am in much better physical shape than some people (1 hour of cardio a day and strength training), but in crappy shape compared to others. Some people are shallow and casting despairing remarks and judgments onto others helps to inflate their fragile egos. When I'm in the gym trying to push through to be my best and I see that overweight person on the elliptical I think, "Hey, they are putting in the effort and they are becoming a better version of themselves"....I could choose to think negative thoughts about them...but I make a deliberate choice to try to be positive.

The world has enough negativity that i cannot control, but my life and my attitude are mine to do with as I will. That said I still want to associate people that pursue excellence....but humility and compassion the marks of good people.

I was trying to sarcastic. Boy, someone has too much time.
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I work really hard to focus on whats important: being healthy. I don't worship the scale, I love how I look and feel! My focus is to build muscle and lose body fat. I am a positive upbeat person most of the time (everyone has bad days though, lol). I like to lift, run, do events, anything to get out and live it up! Aside from all of that, I'm a freakin' bad-*kitten* hot chick who just wants to have some laughs and be supportive to those who are supportive to me. I am not "into myself" either, I just love being me! :D. . . oh, and I'm an MFP addict! hahahaha

p.s. you should join my hot group. . . i need a urine sample and fingerprints.. .
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I just followed a friend here but

I log in every day and am steady losing weight
    I'm striving for that lean yet muscular body that is hidden somewhere lol
    I love to support my friends (they are some of the best as it is)
    I try to at least walk everyday

Oh I have also been accused of pissing out rainbows I think that's a good thing :drinker: :drinker:

I'm wondering what this group is really about so I had to just say why I'm hot
    :laugh:

THAT AND U HAVE FIRE HORNS!! WOO UR H..O..T! AND YEA WAT IS THIS GROUP EXACTLY ABOUT?? I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD TRY TO SEE IF I WAS CONSIDERED H..O..T ENOUGH FOR THIS GROUP LOL :)
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

I love that show! :)
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I piss excellence and rainbows! And *kitten* gold!

And im awesome!

No im not really trying out, i just enjoy reading some of the responses. This is funny.
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This thread is very "Jersey Shore'.
    haha so funny! I feel like I'm on a dating site now...whatever motivates people I guess!
  • MFPAddict
    Options

p.s. you should join my hot group. . . i need a urine sample and fingerprints.. .

Will a sperm sample do??
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Will a sperm sample do??

If my musical abilities impregnate people, can I avoid the samples and fingerprints?
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

It was actually part of something known as the Gestalt prayer which was created by Fritz Perls as part of his Gestalt Therapy, but speaking that unless you're either in therapy or going to school to be a therapist/counselor you wouldn't know who he is or what that is, Bruce Lee would be the more popular person to have said it. Love the quote though, I have it written on a poster in my room!

This is the whole thing:
    I do my thing and you do your thing.
    I am not in this world to live up to your expectations,
    And you are not in this world to live up to mine.
    You are you, and I am I,
    and if by chance we find each other, it’s beautiful.
    If not, it can’t be helped.
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny that there's people that actually WANT in this group lol...to the point of taking the time to write a blurb as to why they should be invited no less.
    :laugh: Some kiddie **** LOL i agree
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    This post/group in so many ways embodies the exact opposite of what this site is about. A place to be supportive and lift eachother up, not a place to divide and exclude based on the bias of your own standard. Sorry....
  • bear_nakey
    Options

Will a sperm sample do??

I suppose that will be acceptable. . . you can have a few select members of the OP's H.O.T. group to 'enjoy' while you provide. . .
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Will a sperm sample do??

I suppose that will be acceptable. . . you can have a few select members of the OP's H.O.T. group to 'enjoy' while you provide. . .

No thanks. I would prefer to enjoy you.
  • bear_nakey
    Options

Will a sperm sample do??

If my musical abilities impregnate people, can I avoid the samples and fingerprints?

If your musical abilities impregnate people, I think samples and prints are the least of our concerns. . . and don't point that thing at me, this factory is closed by management....
  • bear_nakey
    Options

Will a sperm sample do??

No thanks. I would prefer to enjoy you.

Subtle. . . I like it. . . :p