NSV!!! (with pics!)

Options
So when I started all of this I was 258 lbs, a size 24 jeans, and a 2x shirt, this is a NSV because I can officially fit into my fiances high school cut off from his junior year!!! It's a medium!!!!

6259288_1632.jpg
^ Me in size 24 jeans in a 2x shirt

6259288_7475.jpg
^^Me in a large sweat pants, and his medium shirt!! SQUEEE!!!

sorry for poopy pic quality as well :-)

Replies

• Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look great!:smile:
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! You look fantastic :D Grats!

You know whats freaking funny (to me at least lol) Today I posted on my Facebook my own [NVS] post saying I was wearing a medium shirt also!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! You look fantastic :D Grats!

You know whats freaking funny (to me at least lol) Today I posted on my Facebook my own [NVS] post saying I was wearing a medium shirt also!

Whoo hoo!! Go us!!! Thank you!! Congrats to you too!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options
    You look great!:smile:

Thank you!!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    WOW you look awesome! Great job!

Btw what's NSV?
  • celebrity328
    Options
    Lol I want to ask.. how tall you are and how much weight you lost up top (in the bra size) I was similiar in weight (264) and Im PRAYING I lose these DD's Im so sick of back pain!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options

Btw what's NSV?

It's a nonscale victory :)

Thank you :)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

Btw what's NSV?

NSV = Non Scale Victory
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options
    Lol I want to ask.. how tall you are and how much weight you lost up top (in the bra size) I was similiar in weight (264) and Im PRAYING I lose these DD's Im so sick of back pain!

I'm 5'9, sadly I haven't lost any up top except in band size. I start in a 42 DDD, now I'm a 38 DDD. I wish they'd go down, my fiance on the other hand I think is happy they haven't haha
  • celebrity328
    Options
    Well if praying them away doesnt work I guess surgery is an option :/ altho my husband would cry like a baby!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options
    Well if praying them away doesnt work I guess surgery is an option :/ altho my husband would cry like a baby!

I told my fiance once that once we got married, if I got a reduction it meant I wanted a divorce lol. He laughed and shook his head at me haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!