Fitbit or MOTOACTV

Options
Which one is better, more useful...Fitbit, MOTOACTV or something else?

Replies

• Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can't really say which is better, but I can say that I have a Motoactv. I received it for Christmas and I love it. I was looking into a Garmin watch cuz I wanted something mainly for GPS and pace info. I wear a heart rate monitor already.. So my hubby saw this and got it for me. The GPS never takes longer than 30 seconds to connect (only twice it took about 2 min) and the sound for music is great. I still wear my Heart rate monitor watch since I still have not purchased the chest strap. I was waiting on the wireless headphones that also have a built in HRM. Seems as thought they are still working out the kinks on those but I am hoping they will be realeased in 2012. So I will either jsut hold out til then and keep using my HRM watch or I will get the chest strap. Either way I love it! I run every other day with it for about 30 min or so and I probably charge it about 1 time a month. I love that I can just sync my runs onto my computer too without having to hook it up. It's a great invention and I believe the only one around that does everything. But I checked out the Fitbits and it is alittle more on the cost side. So I think that may be your deciding factor!
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cpudoc64
    cpudoc64 Posts: 135
    Options
    But doesn't Fitbit integrate somehow with MFP?