New Bra NSV

Options
Ok, I ordered my last round of bras online because frankly, I still can't get my mind around the fact that I could/can actually walk into a store and find clothes that fit. I still have the mindset that I have to order the largest sizes from plus size websites and hope for the best when they arrive. The last bras were really too large in the cup size, but I've been a D or larger for ages. I've never been small there; I bypassed training bras altogether as a kid.

Anyway, I decided on Saturday to go to store where I could try on bras. I ended up having to buy a B cup! C was too large! I was so excited. I know many women want to be larger in that area but all my life I've wanted to be smaller, to not have this huge "shelf" in front of me, so this was one of the nicest things that could happen to me. And I like the way my clothes look when I'm wearing the new bras, too. :)

So that's my NSV and I'm feeling pretty happy about it.

Replies

• SaraEllie80
    SaraEllie80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I recently noticed a smaller chest with my journey so far... which is really weird, because in my various weight loss attempts in the past-- I NEVER lost weight on my chest. So much so-- I had a breast reduction about 5 years ago because I couldn't reduce their size naturally.

It figures that they're shrinking now that they're already smaller!
  • lolarit
    lolarit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm looking forward to my cup size getting smaller as I lose weight. Great job :)
  • ilitos
    ilitos Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    thats Awesome, I'm huge, and I hate it! well done
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I feel the same as you...definitely won't mind if the girls get smaller! Nice job!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awwww, that's a great NSV! So glad you no longer have a "shelf" to carry around all day....you should send a little my way :) Great job! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!