Hi Everyone :)

Options
I've moved over to Myfitnesspal from Weightlossresources as I really couldn't afford to keep paying when I wasn't getting anywhere. Plus I love the bar code scanner on the phone for this site, it often makes logging so much easier!

I'm not massively overweight and would ideally like to lose around 2 stone.

My biggest problem, I think, is boredom. I haven't been working so whilst everyone else was out I get walking to the fridge for something to do. I tend to do a lot of picking, even though I tell myself constantly that I'm not actually hungry, which I'm not.

I've just landed myself a full time job starting in two weeks so I really want to give myself a kick now and make this work for me. I'm hoping to get used to logging and watching what I eat before starting work to make things easier, plus I won't be able to pick from the fridge!

I know that I can't do this alone so I'm hoping to meet new people and gain, give support through here :).

Wish me luck!

Replies

• Lizzymaep
    Lizzymaep Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You're going to do great! Just keep motivated :wink:

Welcome to the group, by the way!
  • Kari089
    Kari089 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    congrats on the new job and of course welcome to MFP..! starting to log your food now and changing some habits will definitely help you once you start work.

you can add me if you like.. :)

cheers
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Motivation is key to success.
  • kittenta
    kittenta Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks everyone :).

I really need to do this, I can't cope with a another summer covering up and being depressed, especially with a holiday to Ireland planned.

I haven't figured out how to add friends as yet, but feel free to add me.
  • martina123321
    martina123321 Posts: 115
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I love MFP. People are always offering some great advice. Add me if you like xx
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    hello ,good luck