OMG MFP...I DID IT

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
OMG I MADE THE 50LB WEIGHT LOSS MARK TODAY..OKAY OKAY I KNOW I TOLD YOU GUYS IN THE PAST I WAS GONE WAIT TO BUY CLOTHING UNTIL I REACHED 60LB LOST I COULDNT HELP IT I WAS JUST CURIOUS TO SEE ..AND GUESS WHAT I WENT DOWN 4PANTS SIZEZ OMG I WAS SCREAMING IN THE STORE PEOPLE WAS LOOKING I DIDNT CARE OMG I DID IT 35LBS TO GO BEFORE I HIT 140 YAAAYYYYY OMG IM SO HAPPY..PEOPLE REGARDLESS IF YOU MESS UP KEEP GOING...TRUST ME I HAD A LOT OF BINGING DAYS OH WELL I MOVED PASSED EM AND WORK HARDER THATS LIFE I JUST TRIED THEM ON AGAIN I CANT BELEIVE IT I:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Way to go Girl! I think that is so awesome!!!!! Now you have become an inspiration to sooo many people! Keep on going girl!
  • ckholmes
    Options
    Thats awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • Luke93
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job, every time I check these boards you seem to get smaller and smaller. And your photo's...you look great!
    And I have to tell you one more thing, I started in Feb. and kinda had a slow start and didn't really start checking the boards until a few months later - right around the time you first started, but I was still kinda slacking. But then you started posting your success and I could believe how well you were doing. Seeing you start after me and have such success totally inspired me. It was then that I finally got my butt in gear.
    So again, way to go! You have really done an awesome job!:drinker:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job, every time I check these boards you seem to get smaller and smaller. And your photo's...you look great!
    And I have to tell you one more thing, I started in Feb. and kinda had a slow start and didn't really start checking the boards until a few months later - right around the time you first started, but I was still kinda slacking. But then you started posting your success and I could believe how well you were doing. Seeing you start after me and have such success totally inspired me. It was then that I finally got my butt in gear.
    So again, way to go! You have really done an awesome job!:drinker:

WOW THANK YOU IM GLAD YOU ARE BACK IN GEAR..KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK..YOU GUYS HERE ARE MY BIGGEST SUPPORTERS:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you go girl!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    IM SO THRILLED OMG ITS LIFE CHANGING I HAVENT BEEN THIS SIZE SINCE HIGH SCHOOL:bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :smokin: :smokin: :happy: :happy:
  • darthdad1970
    darthdad1970 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! What a great feeling that is, and who cares what the public thinks, you have the right to be that excited. It is not easy to lose weight, it is a struggle. Also, you did it on your own, no weight loss surgery! Congratulations!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Miss Shanta! I can't wait until I hit the big 5-0. :smile:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gratz Shanta!!!!!!!!!! What a fantastic milestone!!!!!!!!!!! It must feel so good! You are so supportive of others, I'm so happy to see you celebrating your success the way you should!!!!!
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    50 lbs is amazing! Congratulations!
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh Bless!! :flowerforyou:

You are an inspiration, Shanta!! I can just picture you squealing with delight in the store! :smile:

Keep up the good work, girl!!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Way to go, Miss Shanta! I can't wait until I hit the big 5-0. :smile:

Thanks BrendaLee you will be their in no time mark my word girl you doing great and looking great Im cheering you on :happy: :wink: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    congrats on the 50pound loss .... that is great ...... :flowerforyou:
  • proctor0828
    Options
    Wow congrats really inspired
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    THANKS YOU GUYS WITH ALL YALL KEEP ME GOING SOMEDAYS I DONT KNOW WHERE I WILL BE YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON FOR THIS ALLL OF YOU WHO ENCOURAGE ME THROUGH THEM PLATEAU..MOTIVATING ME ALL THE GREAT ADVICE I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS...A GODLY LOVE I WISH THE BEST FOR ALL OF YOU MWAH:happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO!!! YOU GO GIRL! :happy:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Shanta, thanks for sharing. You are awesome!!! And an inspiration to anyone who sees you here (or who saw you in the store).

I binged yesterday (and felt sick all evening , thanks Body:grumble: ) Today I just got back on the Wagon and moved forward.
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    YAY! GOOD FOR YOU! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kallio
    Options
    Hooray! Congrats! That is huge! keep with it and be PROUD!

:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I am cheering for you! Can you hear me! All the way from Bakersfield! You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!