New here !

Mamina
Mamina Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello to everybody!
I'm new overhere, I have decided once again to take care of myself. My name is Marie-Claude and I'm 35. I'm Canadian, I live in Laval, Quebec, my first language is French so excuse my english writing.
I wish to lose a lot of weight but I will take it one day at the time.

Hope to chit/chat with you all soon!

Replies

• Welcome! You will love it here. The people on this site are so supportive/motivating/inspirational.

If you ever feel down, just post and people will trip over themselves to help pick you back up. Or check out the Success Stories thread - very inspiring.

Good luck on your journey!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • loselose1
    loselose1 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, everyone. I am new to the message board I started using this website on August10, 2009. Best health to us all!!!:love::flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • loselose1
    loselose1 Posts: 7 Member
    258539.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Thank you! I am expoloring the site and find everything very helpfull! Just wish that THIS time is the right one! :wink:
  • Welcome! I hope you find this site and the people as helpful as I have found them to be
This discussion has been closed.