Winsor Pilates question

Options
sindyb9
sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
I am just starting basic pilates. How do you log this exercise?

Replies

• sindyb9
    Options
    I am just starting basic pilates. How do you log this exercise?
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Never mind
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Hi Sindy,

Did you get an answer to your question?
    If not, go to caloriesperhour.com
    I found it there.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Never mind

:tongue:
  • sindyb9
    Options
    No but thank you for the link. I cant do it anyways. Even though I hate saying cant. The floor exercise is very very painful and I will have to find something else. It is very frustrating when I try to improve or up my exercise to find out I can not do it. Hard to stay motivated. The only think I find I can do is walk but that is not helping my upper body. Dont know what to do for that.

Thanks for you help. :flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    There are some standing poses in yoga that are good for the upper body. Just holding the arms out at shoulder level gets difficult after about 30 seconds. I would recommend Yoga for weight loss and watch the modifiers (there are at least three different versions of the same pose on the disc).

Good luck.
  • motheroftwoboys
    Options
    I have been doing Winsor Pilates on and off for about 2 years. In January I started doing it pretty religiously and it has gotten a lot easier. I love and enjoy it now. I also have the fat burning workout that I do every other day. My video also came with a circle. If yours didn't you can buy one at wal-mart and it makes the workout a little more interesting.
  • sindyb9
    Options
    There are some standing poses in yoga that are good for the upper body. Just holding the arms out at shoulder level gets difficult after about 30 seconds. I would recommend Yoga for weight loss and watch the modifiers (there are at least three different versions of the same pose on the disc).

Good luck.

Thank you I will try it. I have a bad disc in lower back that makes laying on floor very painful. so standing exercises are great. :flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    Options
    I have been doing Winsor Pilates on and off for about 2 years. In January I started doing it pretty religiously and it has gotten a lot easier. I love and enjoy it now. I also have the fat burning workout that I do every other day. My video also came with a circle. If yours didn't you can buy one at wal-mart and it makes the workout a little more interesting.

I liked the exercises they were working but cant do the laying on floor part. Thank you I will see if they have any that dont require to lay on floor. :flowerforyou: