OMG MFP...I DID IT

Options

Replies

• batbetenoire99
    Options
    Awesome! You really are an inspiration. It is stories like yours that bolster my spirit when I am feeling down.
    Congratulations!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I am cheering for you! Can you hear me! All the way from Bakersfield! You go girl!

Yes I can hear you cheering girl YAAAAAYYYYY:laugh: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Shanta - I have been watching you on the boards for months, and I'm so excited for you! I know you are walking on air. You always have such a positive supportive attitude, and I am very proud of you! When I hit 50, I celebrated by eating whatever I wanted for a day. The funny thing was, I have changed my habits so much, I discovered that whatever I wanted really was a lot less than it was last year, and I only went over by 300 calories!
    Your life has changed - now go out and live it to the fullest!

Here's to smart choices!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Shanta - I have been watching you on the boards for months, and I'm so excited for you! I know you are walking on air. You always have such a positive supportive attitude, and I am very proud of you! When I hit 50, I celebrated by eating whatever I wanted for a day. The funny thing was, I have changed my habits so much, I discovered that whatever I wanted really was a lot less than it was last year, and I only went over by 300 calories!
    Your life has changed - now go out and live it to the fullest!

Here's to smart choices!

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT..ITS TIME TO LIVE LIFE AND CONTINUE BEING HEALTHY..TRUST ME I SPLURGE TODAY AND DIDNT FEEL GUILTY WHY??? BECAUSE IM CONTENT WITH BURNING AND WORKING HARDER THE NEXT DAY I SWEAT AND WALK TO I CANT NO MORE SO I KNOW ITS NOT ALOT IM AM CHANGING I SEE IT MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY THANKS ALOT:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,992 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Shanta, :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I've seen you on the boards and I know how committed you are. Your shopping trip sounds great.

Keep on keeping on:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    awesome-- congrats, Shanta!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    That's so great, congratulations! Your posts are always so happy and positive and supportive, I'm happy for you! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on hitting the big 50! I feel so motivated and inspired by you. You Go Girl!!:wink:
  • Jazzebelle
    Options
    Yes i didit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: XOXOXO GOOD ON YA! CONGRATULATIONS, BABE!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Thanks Again Again and Again You guys here are AWESOME...MY MFP FAMILY IS THE GREATEST...WHOO HOOOOOO LETS KEEP SHEDDING THESE POUNDS GUYS...LETS SHOW THE HATERS WE CAN DO IT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT BABY:happy: :happy: :happy: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I am so happy for you!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hgirl1021
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: yay for you! such an amazing accomplishment to say you did! i definitely would have thought you were crazy in that store:laugh: :laugh: ...but you deserved it!! Keep up the hard work!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment!!! Be very proud of yourself
  • Veronica320
    Options
    That is such a major accomplishment! You totally deserved a shopping trip. You are a true inspiration to all of us. Thanks so much for sharing your stories and keep up the hard work girl :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Shanta baby, I am so very proud of you! You jumped into this with both feet.......looking for encouragement but then GIVING much much more than you have recieved!!

Honey you are an inspiration to me to lose these last 10 pounds. I had given up......changed my ticker...........hecks no..........I am GOING to lose the last 10!

Shaft says you are cool...........isnt this just the silliest av ever..........OMG I think my mom DATED him in 1970!!:laugh:

0002040F.gif
  • Shelley130
    Options
    Yay!! Congratulations! That gives me one more reason to "keep on keeping on"
    Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Shanta! the people of Bakersfield want to know what I am screaming for! Yeah, girl you are all that, and a bag of nonfat baked chips! Had to congratulate you again! I am just so proud of you! One more thing, come out of the shadows, show us your fine new self! What is up with the dark photos! Be proud, live large! Inspire me, I need it! My last 8 are kicking my butt!
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congradulations I can't wait to go shopping for new clothes once I hit my goal
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Cheers!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!