First 5K!!!

Options
trini14
trini14 Posts: 110 Member
Hi Everybody!

I'm doing my first 5k this Saturday, May 5th, 2012. I super excited, I'm doing it with my sister. Hopefully this is the beginning of a great addiction :)

Replies

• dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! You will do great, and you willhave a fantastic time! I loved my first 5K and it is something I will never forget!
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm doing my first on 13th!
  • jabflaherty
    Options
    I am doing my first on Saturday as well!!! Good luck!
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I did my first about a week and a half ago. It was amazing! Nothing like it! Good luck to you!
  • dmf80
    dmf80 Posts: 60
    Options
    Congrats and CRUSH IT on Saturday!
  • kiolinski
    kiolinski Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am just starting a program and will be doing my first race on July 8th! I started a blog to motivate myself and track my progress! www.couchto5katy.wordpress.com
  • BoxingAli
    BoxingAli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yay! I did my first one in January and have done a few more since then...yes, you will get addicted...have a great time!
  • Kbeatty32
    Kbeatty32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm doing my first 5K in July and shooting for a half marathon in October. My husband runs full marathons, so I thought if I really put my mind to it, I could totally do a half! I started a blog about my weight loss and my new running goal. www.peaceloveandhealthiness.blogspot.com.
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the words of encouragement, I'm a sentimental person and I'll probably be tearing up as I cross the finish line! Who would have thought I'd get into races? LOL