May Challenge-5 plus pounds- ORANGE TEAM only

Options
Okay this was a great idea that the white team had and so I decided to do it for our group as well. This way it's much easier to communicate with each other since our group page isn't working! So this is where the Orange Team will be posting to chat, share and motivate! Could all the orange team members please make a post here so I know you all found this?

Thanks!

Replies

• jennhamps
    jennhamps Posts: 28
    Options
    1. Team COLOR : Orange
    2. Current weight : 185.2
    3. Month's weight goal 179 gotta get outta these 180's!!!
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Go Orange!!
    Current weight: 215.6
    Goal for the month: 205
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Orange!!
    Current weight: 220
    Goal weight for the month: 210
  • laurajean1120
    Options
    Current Weight: 214
    Goal for May: 208
  • court617
    court617 Posts: 65
    Options
    Let's go ORANGE!

I'm not sure what my weight is, it changes so much. I guess I'll go with the weight I was on Sunday, it's my lowest :-)

Current Weight: 162.9
    Goal Weight for May: 155
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i already posted on the main thread but i'll do it here too

1. Team COLOR : Orange
    2. Current weight : 217.4
    3. 212.4
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    1. Team Color: ORANGE!
    2. Current Weight: 184.4
    3. Goal for May: 179 = out of the 80s!
  • jennhamps
    jennhamps Posts: 28
    Options
    tasiamere- we have just about the same goal :0)
  • FHerndon01
    FHerndon01 Posts: 88
    Options
    Team Color: ORANGE!
    SW: 200.4
    GW: 190
  • Mslatonya80
    Mslatonya80 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Orange Team!!!
    Current Weight: 193
    Goal for May: 185
  • prizmaa
    prizmaa Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yay! Looks like everyone found our team page, lol. Now for those of you who haven't done so, the actual place where you will be going each week and posting your weigh in is here on this thread - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/576116-may-challenge-5-plus-pounds
    So if you haven't posted your weigh in there, please do that because someone will be keeping track of all our numbers and losses and will be averaging them up and we don't want them to miss anyone.

So I was thinking about our weekly challenge where we have to try something we've never tried before that is healthy for us and I'm having a tough time thinking of something because I have already tried A LOT of things, lol. I asked my husband and he said I've never tried running up and down our stairs. So I suppose that's a possibility or maybe I'll try Greek Yogurt because I've never tried that before and have been wanting to. What about you guys? Any thoughts on what you will be trying this week?
  • FHerndon01
    FHerndon01 Posts: 88
    Options
    This is actually perfect timing to try something new. I am doing my first 5k on Saturday morning. Nervous but super excited. :) I'll have to think of something food wise.

Greek Yogurt is awesome. I love it. I get the Fruit on the bottom ones - mostly because I'm not a huge fan of the plain.
  • prizmaa
    Options
    Wow! Your first 5K on Saturday! That's exciting!! Have you been doing the C25K program to get ready at all or just other stuff? I'm on week 6 of the C25K and I love it so much!!
    Yes, I do believe I will be trying the Greek Yogurt when I go to the store this weekend, I've heard many great things about it!

Anyone else care to share what they're thinking about for this weeks challenge?
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to try something new tonight, I am going to make spaghetti squash for dinner, I am hoping that will help curb my craving for pasta.
  • prizmaa
    Options
    Ohhh I've had spaghetti squash before in place of pasta and I liked it! It's very different, but still yummy! At least, I think so, anyway! :) You'll have to let us know how you like it!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    ooh think i might give something cauliflower a go, i can't stand the stuff but there are meant to be weird and wonderful ways of eating it.....
  • prizmaa
    Options
    lol, give it a try, maybe you'll find a way you really like it! I have made cauliflower mash in place of mashed potatoes before and I liked it. My husband wasn't a fan of it though, lol.
  • prizmaa
    Options
    Hey orange team,
    Our group page is finally working now, so go to the group and post!!! :D
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    jennhamps - Lol yup! How's yours shaping up?!