Where do you Live?

Options
13»

Replies

• Rascal01
    Options
    It is sooooooo GREAT that you have stopped smoking.
    I keep quitting and then smoke for a day or two and then stop again. Would be nice to have quit for as long as you have. Keep up the GREAT job!!!!
  • Saudimom
    Options
    QUOTE:

LOUISIANA, HERE! Right near the boot area. We just came down from Tennessee a couple weeks ago and we would laugh everytime someone said it was SSSSOOOOO hot! To us, without the humidity, it felt like a cool front!

I spent a week in Baton Rouge a few years ago- April, and it was unbearably hot. The humidity? You've never felt humidity 'til you've spent time in Louisiana
    Born and raised in Houma Louisiana wwwcajunman.com ( my dad) But living in Saudi Arabia You have no idea what hot is AYYIIIEEEEEE
  • diadonblue
    Options
    Me Too
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    In a van down by the river.

LOL that's your story and your sticking to it
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Suburb of Ft. Lauderdale Fl out by the swamplands and gators:laugh:
  • stacey76
    stacey76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Foley, Missouri
    It's been in the mid 80's lately
  • angl
    angl Posts: 188
    Options
    Almont, Michigan......in the Michigan's thumb. Today was beautiful, Sunny and 76 degrees.:glasses: But am not looking forward to the Michigan winter.:angry:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Bakersfield California! Where the fruits and veges grow! We feed the world!
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Chandler, Az.
    It's still hot and about 105 degrees. I'm so ready for the nice, cool winter.

Anyone from Atlanta area? Hubby has to go there for work and we'd like to know what the weather is going to be like. TIA
  • hgirl1021
    Options
    Suburb of Ft. Lauderdale Fl out by the swamplands and gators:laugh:

how u like living out by them gators? :laugh: i'm happy to be a lil further from them hehe...
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    I live in Southwest Kansas (centrally located 300 miles from anything), but grew up in Charleston, WV
  • sarahjo79
    Options
    Derby, UK, it's been hot today but looks like tomorrow will be cloudy!