OMG MFP...I DID IT

Options

Replies

• Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am so PROUD of you. YES!!!! you did it. You are so right, sometimes I feel horrible when I don't log my food and sneak a treat. But I get back up and dust myself off because the number's (on the jeans) don't lie. Good Job! I am right behind you
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Shanta! the people of Bakersfield want to know what I am screaming for! Yeah, girl you are all that, and a bag of nonfat baked chips! Had to congratulate you again! I am just so proud of you! One more thing, come out of the shadows, show us your fine new self! What is up with the dark photos! Be proud, live large! Inspire me, I need it! My last 8 are kicking my butt!

GIRL YOU GOT IT THE PICS ARE DARK BECAUSE IM USING MY CAMERA PHONE RIGHT NOW BUT AS SOON AS I GET A SUB CORD FOR MY DIDGITAL CAMERA TO HOOK UP IN THE COMPUTER ..I WILL GIVE MORE PICTURES GIRL YOU GOT IT IM GIVE IT TO YALL AND YOU WILL LOOSE THOSE LAST POUNDS :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: IM CHEERING FOR YOU TO GIRL WHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!!!!! I am so proud of you, can't wait till I make it to 50, 1 more pound to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • strongandfit
    Options
    congratulations! :bigsmile:
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yay! Shanta you rock!!!!!!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    cant wait to see new pix in the light!!

see I am nervy......I would ask someone on the bus....can you take my picture please?? CUZ I AM ROCKING THIS 50 POUND LOSS!!

WOOOOOOOOT!

:smokin:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    cant wait to see new pix in the light!!

see I am nervy......I would ask someone on the bus....can you take my picture please?? CUZ I AM ROCKING THIS 50 POUND LOSS!!

WOOOOOOOOT!

:smokin:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Very happy for you, Shanta! You've done a lot of hard work the last handful of months.
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    Amazing job shanta, you're a total inspiration
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Amazing job shanta, you're a total inspiration

Thanks Laura:flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Shanta, you and the Good Lord are doing some amazing things. I am so happy for you! Alice
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Shanta I just joined today and after reading your success story you have got me so energized to tackle my own goals! Thank you so much for sharing!

272644.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • FabulousGia
    Options
    Great job! Very Inspiring.
  • katie517
    Options
    Just want to say: Shanta, you are simply amazing! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!!

Memaw
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    XOXOXOX THANKS YOU GUYS AND WHEN I GET MY USB CORD FOR MY DIGITAL CAMERA IM GIVE YOU GUYS QUALITY PICS RIGHT NOW MY CAMERA PHONE QUALITY SUCKS BUT YOU CAN SEE MY DEFAULT REALLY WELL I HOPE:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    wtg shanta!! that rocks.......50lbs is alot of weight to lose!!!......u are amazing and the fact that uve done it the right way and its only taken u a few months is extra amazing!!!!!!!! keep up the work ........U LOOK FABULOUS!!!!....keep turning head :wink: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    wtg shanta!! that rocks.......50lbs is alot of weight to lose!!!......u are amazing and the fact that uve done it the right way and its only taken u a few months is extra amazing!!!!!!!! keep up the work ........U LOOK FABULOUS!!!!....keep turning head :wink: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Aww Thanks buddy you rockin the boat yourself gone with ya bad self in them size sixes:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Congrats! I would have been screaming too!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go - you should shout it out!!! Be proud of it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!