What's your preschoolers favorite TV show?

Options
I know not everyone has kids, but my LOs love to watch Sprout (a channel of 24/7 preschool shows from PBS). My 2-year old LOVES to watch Cailliou (however you spell it) and my husband and I make fun of that little kid (Cailliou - not our son) every time it's on. We think he is such a kiss-up! :laugh: What shows do your little ones like?

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Charlie and Lola on the Disney Channel. The older one's favorite used to be Hoobs and Pengu on Sprout back when he was on Preschool.
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Aww I LOVE Pingu! They don't show that one anymore though.

I think I have seen Charlie and Lola. I like that one too.

This Caillou, though, man he gets on my nerves. Every adult in the show acts like he is the most amazing person on the planet and he always gets what he wants. In this episode, he decides that he likes rocks, so what does his grampa do? Take him to a big rock quarry. Seems like everyone's whole life is about making sure Caillou is having the best day ever. :laugh: He breaks his mom's favorite cup, so his gramma takes him to the pottery place where he can make HIS VERY OWN cup to give his mommy as a surprise. *gag* What a brat. :laugh: I know: there is something wrong with me. lol
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: YOUR CRACKING ME UP !!!! The show that gets on my nervous is Dora or go diego go...

My 1 year old has to watch mickey mouse every morning or he won't nap.. He knows after watching Mickey it's nap time and if he misses a show it screws up his routine.. I have almost every dvd that's out right now.
  • rochelle971
    rochelle971 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone:

My 23 month old watches noggin and her favortie TV shows are Yo, Gaba Gaba and Jack's Big Music show. She also watches a ton of Baby Einstein Videos.

Glad to see that there are some moms on this site. . .

270514.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow! I watch NOGGIN non-stop, with my 3 year old daughter of course.
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My kids are all about shrek they watch it every night! but they love PBS afternoons, like word girl, clifford, aurthur and of course george.....:laugh: (lol my husband and I watch them too)
  • Skagirl
    Skagirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Curious George all the way. Both mommy and the 3 year old stop to watch LOL Thomas is another huge hit around here.

I love the Charlie and Lola books but haven't caught the show at all. I will have to keep an eye out for it.
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Thomas is ok - my 2 yr old loves the show - but the version they show on Sprout seems like it must be stunted or something. I mean, the episodes don't seem to be complete. Of course, the shows on sprout are like 5-10 minutes a piece. : / It's not the cartoon version, but the version where nothing moves except the smoke, the trains on the track, and the eyes on the trains. Very weird. And narrated by George Carlin or Alec Baldwin.