Anyone starting Insanity tomorrow? or just begun?

Options
see subject.

looking for insanity pals.
im gonna try it tomorrow.

Replies

• bananapancak3ss
    bananapancak3ss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am actually starting it tomorrow and I am scared because I know it is hard. I'll be your pal and we can get through it together!
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow feel free to add me :) we CAN DO THIS!
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    just am starting too, feel free to add me!
  • msue482
    msue482 Posts: 55
    Options
    Literally just finished my first day!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    feel free to add meeeeeeeeeeee!!!! (echo) me... me... me... !!!
    i plan to start tomorrow.
  • Jeck1988
    Jeck1988 Posts: 12
    Options
    I started today! the fit test was hard but really fun... i like the lack of repetition and hear that most of the videos are the same too... you don't do the same move for more than than 3 minute interval... i'm definitely a bit nervous though! i did a week of turbofire first (an loved it) but then did a bit more reading and found that i'll probably like insanity a bit better... i've previously been a big fan of zwows. good luck everyone! <3
  • faberjm
    faberjm Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm on day 7...enjoy! I LOVE it :)
  • lainie71
    lainie71 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am starting today with my fit test. I am also going to do my measurements and before pics. I did hear it was VERY challenging, especially because I am out of shape. Some of the videos on youtube are so inspiring - I tend to trust them more than the ones on the commercial.

Good luck to all and feel free to add me!
  • Allison22451
    Options
    I didn't wind up getting the program until around 10pm last night. I was pooped. I Am starting today! Yaaaaaay!
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    I just started the 2nd week so feel free to add me...
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test last night and am officially starting tomorrow :)
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I haven't received mine in the mail yet. Getting impatient! Lol. How successful is everyone committed to something like this? I am bad about staying committed in fitness dvd's. I hope to stick with it. I did add something in the Community Forum > "Commitment" . Feel free to add some motivation for me.. :flowerforyou:
  • arkohl09
    arkohl09 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just started my second round yesterday....its hard but you will be really glad you stuck with it when you are finished!
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am on day 8. Enjoy!

Missed one session last week. Was soo busy. I actaully look forward to my daily dose of Shaun T!! Tonight is Pure Cardio. I have yet to do this one since this was the one I missed last week.

I can not wait to do the next fit test on day 15. I feel stronger already.
  • cbart2818
    Options
    I haven't received mine in the mail yet. Getting impatient! Lol. How successful is everyone committed to something like this? I am bad about staying committed in fitness dvd's. I hope to stick with it. I did add something in the Community Forum > "Commitment" . Feel free to add some motivation for me.. :flowerforyou:

I was the same way. I hated fitness dvd's. THIS however I have stuck with for the last 8 days and actually looke forward to it! Not boring at all.....high energy without the annoying instructor. : ) The only reason I missed a session was due to time. This has to be my hardest hurdle. Making time in my evening to do a session. I want to make sure I can follow the program as close as I can. 6 days on one day off.
  • DeepBreaths
    DeepBreaths Posts: 39
    Options
    A few days in right here and I love it!

Please add me if you like, also goes for anyone else in this thread :D
  • EWilliamson
    EWilliamson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have done this once and SWEAR by it! LOVE LOVE LOVED the resutls! You will be so impressed! I am actually going to start it again on Monday! I am scared this time because I know what to expect lol just push through it and you will be so happy you did in the end :)
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I started on April 23. LOVE IT! Add me =)
  • Allison22451
    Options
    Wow! I'm pleased to hear how many of you "LOVE" it.
    I don't love to exercise. Period.
    I dread going to the gym.
    That said, once I'm there, I'm fine.

About a month ago I did approx 3wks of P90X.
    I loved the pace of each workout (except for yogaX) and it made the time go by so fast.
    Before I knew it, an hour was up. *snaps* just like that.

Then I moved back to DC... and I don't have the fully equipped home gym that I had in SC.

So I thought id try this since there's no equipment needed.
  • cbart2818
    Options
    So I thought id try this since there's no equipment needed.

This is also why I love it. You only need your body to do the program.