Finally decided to get serious and need some friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• roachdd
    roachdd Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me! :smile:
  • adrianswoman
    adrianswoman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mind adding me also?? LOL;- All about support! :o)
  • Aljn27
    Aljn27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. :smile:
  • mona169
    mona169 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi, i am also a new mommy, struggling to lose baby weight even after 10 mths. you can add me...
  • mijo32002
    mijo32002 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated as well. Feel free to add me, Mona!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    It is ok to love to eat... it is the eating in moderation that will help you reach your goals...

you are more than welcome to add me if you would like :)
  • sarahgoodwin1107
    sarahgoodwin1107 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also a new Mommy (16 months) and I would love some online support as well. I have a total of 50lbs to lose but am trying to take some small steps to start out.
  • Fallen_Angel226
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! :) I'm totally here to be supportive if you need me! We're all in this together :)
  • meversgerd0521
    meversgerd0521 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I have a 15 month old and can't seem to get on track to loose the last 30. I love to eat too! And my husband does too, which makes it hard too, and I use that as an excuse to blame it on him when I know it's not his fault.
  • kellyhuble
    kellyhuble Posts: 15
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a little one too so I know how it is. Good luck with your journey!
  • arelis0219
    arelis0219 Posts: 8
    Options
    you can add me too..am new in the site too. I have a 14 month and need to lose 60 pounds.
  • Por2gueseMama
    Por2gueseMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Today is my 55th day and I am seeing great results using this sight... Please feel free to add me :D
    -Angela
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    any of you are welcome to add me :)
  • Amary06
    Amary06 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting as well!
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I totally understand loving to eat. I try to remember a quote "nothing taste better as thin feels"

You can add me, too. I have #60 to lose.

Welcome, everyone on heres great & supportive,..

BTW the quote above is 100% correct getting to your goals, whether it's a pound or a stone they do make you feel so much better than how food tastes.

feel free to add me, if ya want