I'm back... and I am bad.

Options
Well, it has been awhile since I have been on here. Because, my internet got shut off. I haven't done real good... Actually I'm not going to sugar coat it. I haven't done good at all!!!! I haven't been on here and I didn't know how much this site and everyone on here actually helped. But, now I am glad that I am back on here. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    Well, it has been awhile since I have been on here. Because, my internet got shut off. I haven't done real good... Actually I'm not going to sugar coat it. I haven't done good at all!!!! I haven't been on here and I didn't know how much this site and everyone on here actually helped. But, now I am glad that I am back on here. :flowerforyou:
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well dont disappear this time. If you have missed on your caloires or diet just be honest and update the food log with all honesty. You can lose your weight here b/c we all are here to do the same thing.
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    And set realistic goals. I have mine at 2lbs/week, 2x50 = 100lbs. I am down 4lbs in 2 weeks and things are good. I am happily going to gym 5 days a week, though want to make it 7 days a week, and trying to input all calories that I eat.
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back. It is the same exact situation for me. Except i dont have the excuse of my internet going down, i just have been stuck in a rut that i couldnt get out of. I forgot that when i come on here everyday i feel sooooo motivated to do well. Anyway good luck, we can do it!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    welcome back. :drinker: you have done this before and can do it again. :flowerforyou:
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You are not alone, everyone is bad at times.

It does not matter how many times we fall down,
    what matters is getting back up each time.
  • kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    Thank-you everyone for the inspiration and the support. I know that we all can do it. :drinker: