Never Gonna Give You Up...

Replies

• vidoardes
    vidoardes Posts: 70 Member
    My brain just made me Rick Roll myself on the account of this title. I hate you.

I assumed the first reply would be "Never gonna let you down". That will be stuck in my head for days now...

For me, it's sausage sandwiches, with white bread, and some sort of sauce (Ketchup, HP, Mayonnaise, Salad Cream... I love them all!). Only one every couple of months, but I can't live without them.

EDIT: Chicken nugget look like strawberry ice cream before they are bleached and shaped.... never liked them :shivers:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/04/mechanically-separated-meat-chicken-mcnugget-photo_n_749893.html
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    My brain just made me Rick Roll myself on the account of this title. I hate you.

That's what I thought this was going to be too. Now I have that freakin song in my head.

Hmmm... .I heard the Black Keys in this title.....
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    I haven't fully given up anything and don't plan to but I'm pretty sure my life would be meaningless if I couldn't have beer and chicken wings a couple times a month.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    My cheat days always consist of Mcdonalds soft baked chocolate chip cookies and a vanilla cone.. aka CRACK!
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member

I'm totally gonna be Rick Rollin' all day. I'm on the fence about just how awesome that may or may not be.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Foods that I like.

Agreed. And unless I take a sudden liking to hemlock or some such, I think I'll be fine.
  • JessicaV623
    JessicaV623 Posts: 31 Member
    YAY! I love being Rick Rolled because I LOVE Rick Astley! haha

Sushi. I will NEVER give up my sushi.
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    chicken nuggets and sausage

the sausage i only have with beans and rice maybe a couple times a month ..
    the nuggets, i will eat every day till the bag is gone, then i wont buy again for a month or 2 (weird) but i have been a nugget aholic since the 80s so i dont see (nor want) that \ changing :laugh: ( but i bake them off in the oven, i dont fry them at home)
    watch how they make them in the factory and you'll never eat another one
    Gag.

AGREED! My nine year has eaten a processed meat nugget since he watched a show on it...3 years ago! I make homemade chicken nuggets that are FABULOUS!
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Chocolate!! :) but I eat it in moderation :)
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Wine and Starbucks.....diet of Champions!!!
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Once a week I treat myself to a couple glasses of Zinfandel. IIIIFFFFF I've earned it! =]
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Thank you for rick rolling my coffee break. No really, thanks.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Carbs
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Fruit.
    SO sick of hearing about the 'horrible' sugar content in fruit. An apple a day, man. An apple a day.
  • lg3703
    chicken nuggets and sausage

the sausage i only have with beans and rice maybe a couple times a month ..
    the nuggets, i will eat every day till the bag is gone, then i wont buy again for a month or 2 (weird) but i have been a nugget aholic since the 80s so i dont see (nor want) that \ changing :laugh: ( but i bake them off in the oven, i dont fry them at home)
    watch how they make them in the factory and you'll never eat another one
    Gag.
    yep! We use Italian breadcrumbs or shake-n-bake because my kids can't live with out them!

AGREED! My nine year has eaten a processed meat nugget since he watched a show on it...3 years ago! I make homemade chicken nuggets that are FABULOUS!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Lebanese food with excessive amounts of garlic lol
  • lg3703
    Fruit.
    SO sick of hearing about the 'horrible' sugar content in fruit. An apple a day, man. An apple a day.
    I use my apple slices to scoop out my yogurt! Yum
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    "Never gonna let you down...never gonna run around and desert you..."

NOW that song's gonna be stuck in my head all day!

Thanks for the ear worm!!!! :laugh:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Cherries jubilee. It is my favorite dessert ever and I refuse to not have some when I go on vacation.
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    I still have alcohol when I want it. :smile:

To each their own. I'm living a healthier lifestyle and eating far better than I have in the past. I work out 6 days a week. If I want to keep alcohol and fit it in my calories... It's my life.

Enjoy your Venom! :smile:

I second this motion. I've cut down quite a bit, but I'll still enjoy my beer on special occasions!