Your torn down, what brought you back up?!

Options
I started off really good but lately, about a week now, I have just been feeling down about everything, and I honestly dont know why- no its not TOM for me- and my eating is suffering bc If I just don't care, why would I focus and try hard to eat right?

My question is... during your weight loss journey.. has something every brought you down, have you ever strayed... if so. What brought you back? What brought the fire, fight and determination back into your mind, your heart and ultimately your eating??!!!

Help, please and thank you!

Replies

• angjindra
    angjindra Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I think everyone goes through a stage like this. I have been slacking quite a bit latley as well, but you just have to be determined, if you really really really want it make it happen! Push yourself and really get in the mind set of setting goals and following through. When I start to get off track I think of the weight I have lost and how I dont want to gain it back. It also helps when other notice and thats a great feeling that makes me want to keep pushinig for my goal :) It has taken me sinse January to lose 15 pounds and on a lot of days I still have a fluctuation of about 3-5 pounds. You know that you will alwasy get support from me, after all you are the one who got me into the 30 day shred! And Im going to try my best to get through 30 days straight! On many days I dont want to workout at all and dread doing it, but afterwards Im always glad I did :) you can do it!!!!! Lets make it happen tonight!!! Sorry your prob sick of hearing my advice lol.
  • angjindra
    angjindra Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sorry I also didnt mention eating~ I dont exactly eat the best, but I do try my best to stay under calorie goal and I know that can be hard too! Thats one area I dont have much advice in, cuz I love to eat and its not very healthy a lot of time... Ok Im done~ I will let someone else give you advice...