Hell hath no fury...

Options

Replies

• Tinman42
    Tinman42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Read that yesterday - hilarious! Guess you get what you pay for when you go to an ex for some dental work! :)
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I saw this story yesterday!!! OMG!!! I cannot believe she would put her professionalism at stake just to get back at an ex!! Must have been a nasty breakup for her to resort to this. No matter how big of a jerk this guy was to her, I think this is a BIT extreme...
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but this made me laugh lol.
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    This is beyond extreme. He was also an idiot to go to an ex for the work, IMO. OTOH, he'll be wearing dentures the rest of his life. If justice prevails, she'll be in jail for 32 counts of assault (one per tooth).
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    people are freaking NUTS!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Horrible.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't go to my ex for dental work. Fool me once....
  • gastankerdriver
    Options
    Did she use anesthesia?
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I think its kinda funny. Why would he go to an EX for dental work?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    This is beyond extreme. He was also an idiot to go to an ex for the work, IMO. OTOH, he'll be wearing dentures the rest of his life. If justice prevails, she'll be in jail for 32 counts of assault (one per tooth).

Yeah, it's pretty scary to think someone would do that.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Did she use anesthesia?

Read the article.
  • Rindy12
    Rindy12 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but this made me laugh lol.

I have to agree, I know this is bad, but it made me laugh too.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hope it was worth losing her license over. :noway: :noway:
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    what a dumb b!tch
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    Did anyone else notice why his new girlfriend broke up with him? Oh, for the love of God. :noway:
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Her malpractice insurance should pay for implants and fixed bridges, and probably a hell of a lot of money. The gf that broke up with him for not having any teeth is a fool.
  • DieVixen
    Options
    :huh: Did anyone read the comment section from the article? One chick actually said WTG Amy?!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    :huh: Did anyone read the comment section from the article? One chick actually said WTG Amy?!

That really creeped me out. It's like the crazy *****es are uniting. The end is nigh!
  • DieVixen
    Options

That really creeped me out. It's like the crazy *****es are uniting. The end is nigh!

I just think its funny that when a woman commits violence against a man you get the crazy b*tches coming out with wtg.
    But if a male dentist did this to his female ex girlfriend if someone dared say WTG they would be burned at the stake. Violence is violence,its scary that people dont see that
  • pinn44
    pinn44 Posts: 68
    Options
    I don't want to sound crazy but I got a kick out if. Yes, she was wrong in so many different ways, but he's stupid for going to her in the 1st place. I'm sure he knew she wasn't happy about his dumping her and moving on with a new one. Come on really he though it was cool to go to her? He kind of got what her deserved for thinking he could have it ALL!