Big Bottomed Ladies!

Options
So I have always been soo bottom heavy (all my weight is in my thighs, hips and butt) & have always had some cellulite on the sides of my thighs for as long as I can remember! Are there any success photos of women who are built bottom heavy like myself who actually have nice looking legs now? I wish I could wear shorts and skirts without feeling self conscious but that has never been the case.
I would love to see some pics for inspiration or know if there are any other women out there in my boat who feel destined to have 'Thunder Thighs' forever!!! :-)

Replies

• Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    ha! its great to meet some other ladies with a little extra cushion :) Have you heard of the brazil butt lift from beachbody?? I did it last september and had amazing results with the bottom half. If you are interested, let me know :) also, i have a ladies only support grouon fb if you need extra support. Send me a msg. We would love to have you! :)
  • BAtobe
    BAtobe Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me!! No after pics yet, because even though I've lost 60, my bottom half refuses to catch up. I know of a few people my weight and height and in a saggy 14, headed to a 12 and Im still stuck in a solid 16! Would love any tips or advice!!
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have thunder thighs, monster calves, and lovely, lovely cankles, but I am also broad shouldered. I HATE trying to buy pants, shorts, capris, ANY OF IT! SOME boot cuts fit, others are so tight on my calves they practically cut off circulation. Capris always hit me in the wrong place, I have short monster legs. I have had some luck getting great stuff to fit at Cato. It's about the only place I buy jeans anymore. I am in an 18 or a 20 and they have cute plus sized stuff. Of course I can't wait to be able to get into their regular department! Mostly I just grin and bear it and await the revival of the wide leg jeans!
  • Emalyn
    Emalyn Posts: 60
    Options
    No pics, and don't expect to have any, but I'm the same way! Sort of frustrating when the rest of your body is where you want it, then you remember you were born into one of those "very well endowed" families of women. Not complaining, but my sister doesn't have it at all. But hey, baby got back. My waist is teeny tiny, I have to admit...it's crazy how tight I can cinch one of those corset/bra things around my waist, but my hips and bottom aren't very cooperative. Jeans don't fit right because the waist is too big, but the thighs and butt area is too tight! But if I go up a size, the waist is far too big and I need to wear a belt to hold them up! I found some granny pants (yes, granny pants) that go waaaaay up on my waist with an elastic "comfort waist" that grips my middle stomach (I'm talking about 1 1/2 - 2 inches above my belly button) nicely, with enough room for thighs - BUT I would love to find some normal jeans that just fit, you know? I wear a size 10-12 now in jeans, depending on the store. Can go a size 6-10 in skirts.

Anyway. Aye aye, I am one of those too. :)
  • SewingLynx
    SewingLynx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Our legs will always be bigger and curvy but I think when we lean up we look amazing!!! I actually used to have it a lot worse on my legs, but weight training helps a ton. Then when you lean up it looks so nice. Let's be glad we don't have flat booty! I hate that!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150684850206952&l=3faacc6cf4
  • staciebenware
    staciebenware Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    At least we're not alone. I thought I'd never get married--my booty, theighs, ankles, and especially CALVES form large tree trunks. Lo and behold, there are guys that learn to love that sort of thing, though I pray to wear shorts above my knee before I'm 40!
  • snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options
    I have a huuuuge booty and thunder thighs. I actually like my huuuuge booty, however, I would like to tone up and lose the craters. The thunder thighs need to just be thighs, because I am tired of the thunder clappin. Just sayin. :D
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I totally feel your pain. No success photos here, but my booty and thighs are also pretty large, even though the rest of my body really isn't.
    I don't own shorts for this reason, but I'm hoping to buy some before next summer and be able to rock them!
  • fatcatjack
    fatcatjack Posts: 29
    Options
    I have always had a HUGE rear end and carried ALL my weight in my bottom half (I'm actually 2 sizes smaller in shirts than in pants). But now that I've lost so much, I have NO a** at all!! I'm literally skin and bones back there!! It's so sad. I never thought I'd look at other women and WISH I had more BUTT!!! But now I do!!!! I guess the grass really is always greener.... :flowerforyou:
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    just wear skirts and own your body. I wear skirts all the time and Im not tiny on the bottom. I have a huge *kitten* and my thighs are thick....just OWN your awesomeness!!

Also, see my profile pic? Those arent tiny legs!!
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I cant rock the shorts/skirts with cellulite lol I just can't do it!
    I'm happy to see Im not the only bottom heavy woman out here but I would looove to know there's hope to at least have these thighs of mine toned! Even playing volleyball in college didnt tone my legs - but they were much smaller than they are now :-/