Don't add me if you're a flake!!

:D

Just joined MFP to compliment my attempt at the Insanity work out. So far it has revealed a lot of scary truths about my diet hehe!

If you need a friend who provides non-stop motivation than I am your girl!! Just please DO NOT add me if you are going to TAKE all the motivation and give none in return.

FYI I am a 30 year old from Canada with a lovely 3 year old daughter and an awesome husband. I love golfing, reading, travelling the world, and cooking up a storm.

Replies

• gemini0689
    gemini0689 Posts: 28
    hey we can definetly motivate eachother!!!!!!!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    I love your post... isn't it frustrating when people add you and then never say a word to you.
  • DeepBreaths
    DeepBreaths Posts: 39
    Perfect!
  • DeepBreaths
    I love your post... isn't it frustrating when people add you and then never say a word to you.

I know, talk about poor etiquette SHEESH :D
  • DeepBreaths
    bummmmpp... I know there's more realness out there....
  • TTM1
    TTM1 Posts: 11
    I am in total agreement! It is so frustrating to add people but never hear from them!!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    My brother and I are going to tackle the insanity workout soon. I will be buying the DVDs this week. Sounds scary,as we are old guys, but I'm ready for something new! Love to hear how it goes for you.
  • bozzalozza
    bozzalozza Posts: 39 Member
    I'm a giver and a taker in the motivation stakes. Feel free to add me!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    I'm here everyday and I can give a lot of support! Feel free to add me!
  • 77LouLou
    77LouLou Posts: 75
    Add me if you like! I need all the encouragement I can get and love to help others!