Looking for weightloss buddies!

Options
I'm new and I would love to have some friends to encourage me in meeting my weight loss goals. All of my friends in "real life" are either effortlessly skinny or they're overweight like I am and are content to stay that way. It would be so nice to have some people who have found themselves in my shoes =). I also make an excellent cheerleader, so if you need a buddy too, add me!

Replies

• Yetibite
    Yetibite Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am recovering from major surgery and am looking for friends to keep me honest and on task!
  • Dream8926
    Dream8926 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I just started today, I'd love to be your weight loss buddy! x
  • Agatharr
    Agatharr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just started today too. I'd like it to be your buddy!
  • Lauraw4321
    Lauraw4321 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been back on the wagon for about 2 weeks. My diary is open to friends!
  • lsang
    lsang Posts: 22
    Options
    I have been on this site for about 3 weeks and have been on my journey for about 3 months. I have lost 39 pounds so far and this site has been great. I am always looking for new friends to encourage and share with. Any of you can feel free to add me as a friend...
  • neecee101
    neecee101 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am new to this. I am looking for some buddies. It is hard doing it on your own. I have lost 76lbs. since may of 2011. I have 124lbs. to go. Saying it out loud or typing it sounds like alot to me. But, I am motivated.
  • Ginny_Hami
    Ginny_Hami Posts: 32
    Options
    welcome aboard...ive sent you a buddy request ;)
  • itsjusdanielle
    Options
    I could use a buddy too!!!
  • newlife888
    newlife888 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request. Feel free to add me, anyone.
  • Foxeybrown54
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for a weight loss buddy as well. I've lost 106lbs and I have 154 more to go. Wow that's scarey. I need someone to help keep me accountable.